
A mixture of good and bad things happened today... Lets mention the good ones :D Those would include me waking up late, leaving my house late and getting to the train that wasn't very crowded :D
Oh wait, before I start with today, I must tell all about yesterday! Well, had an impromptu trip to Tekka aka Little India with Imdad, Nandu & Ye Wen with whom I left with from school, met Kinza at the mrt station and then met Diviya at Little India itself. So basically I sort of know everyone, just that Kinza is someone I haven't really got the chance to hang out with. But she's really sweet and nice and also very fun to be around :D
We had dinner at banana leaf apollo... It was pretty expensive, but oh well. I had mutton briyani :) It was good... Just that I'm the type who doesn't really like spending so much money, and I don't appreciate the taste of food that much. Haha. But I'm trying... The briyani rice was just very nice. Mutton was alright, but I think good mutton is something that you eat without having anything stuck in your teeth in the end. I did have a little left. LOL! Overall, kinda spicy. Maybe it wasn't spicy at all, but you know how I just can't take spicy stuff.


Apparently right after the dinner, I had to leave. Earlier that evening, I asked mummy for permission to go with them. Usually if its early and I know I'd be back home while its still bright, I would just inform her :P But then, I want to be a responsible daughter and since I'm a girl, I'd worry mum alot :P She said I could go, but I have to leave at 8pm -.-' I told mum I'd rather not go because who in the right mind would spend only about 1hour with awesome people at an almost awesome place?! No one xD But mum said I should go! Just that I should leave at 8pm. Haha. I couldn't say no right? Besides, I hadn't seen Diviya for a really long time! The last time was when we watched Transformers 3 together, but we still didn't spend so much time together! So yeah... So as I was saying earlier, left after dinner, took some pictures before leaving. And by the time I left it was going 8.20pm...
Well I just had so much with all of them and it was such a short time! I do hope we'll get to hang out again, ALL OF US and probably at an earlier time of the day so that I won't have to leave so early xD
So yeah, back to today... I wasn't planning on going to school thanks to my flu... But I woke up pretty early... So I rolled around in bed and woke up around 8am I think. Then I got my laptop and was checking my school email to see if I got a reply from my supervisor, but instead I saw a mail about a talk by a professor from Queensland... So there I was thinking that I should know what options I have after I'm done with poly, so I decided to go after all. Took a shower and left home like 8.30am. Train wasn't very crowded like it is usually at 7.40am :D Reached school by 9.15am...
So I was rotting around a while then decided to email supervisor at her personal email... Then I saw her online on msn, but I didn't want to talk to her xD So was lazying around a little while longer when she came in :P I've got to change more stuff -.-' , so that's one of the bad things... The other bad news is my presentation is on Tuesday... I guess its good and bad. Bad because I could use and extra day to prepare and good because it all ends on Tuesday :D and I've planned not to come on Wednesday xD So Thursday & Friday would be spent doing the necessary documentations... Also planning to bring my camera and take pictures with the lab mates that I'm closer to :D It's going to be an awesome last week! Next week, I shall start making blog notes about things I am going to miss when I'm done with FYPJ and maybe also things I won't miss xD
One other bad thing that happened really upset me... The talk by the prof from Queensland Uni was supposed to be at 1.30pm... So around 1.20pm, my supervisor msn-ed me and told me that she'll excuse me and Tuni from the talk and we can just stay on and complete our work :O WHY?!!!! I mean, the email clearly stated it was compulsary, and only if we were lagging behind on our work can we email our own supervisor and ask them to email Mr.Ang to excuse us... We're the ones who have to make the decision right?! But no! Our supervisor had to be the one to come in and tell us we SHOULD NOT go! I was really sad after that... I was complaining for awhile and slowly the lab cleared out... And everyone was gone, except me, Tuni, and the row of 8 opposite us who didn't want to go for the talk...They were saying how they wish their supervisor told them not to go too... Later I heard from those at the talk that he was only talking about courses related to IT... I'm kinda glad I didn't go xD I'm not planning on doing IT...
I have my mind all over the place, but things I'd consider doing would include any of the below
1. NIE (Teaching) > Right after finishing diploma
2. Degree in Psychology
3. Degree in Psychology
4. Degree in Social Work
5. Degree in Early Childhood
6. Degree in Criminology (I don't think Singapore offers this)
7. Some cool Degree and then NIE (Teaching)
Well, I may have more options in time to come :) Maybe I should consider Culinary or something xD Oh God! It's just so confusing especially when its the future! I'll just leave it to God and focus on doing well for now :)
Just very happy cause Daddy bought me my favourite childhood snacks yesterday! Will upload picture some other time :) I'm a happy kid! Hehehe!
I'm off to bed now! Very tired! And I'll end off with this :
Don't make mountain out of small hill -Phineas & Ferb!
Don't make mountain out of small hill -Phineas & Ferb!
Have a happy Friday everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment