Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Haven't updated in a while, mainly cause the final year project kept me a little busy... Last week Tuesday was my presentation. We finished in less than 15minutes and out independent markers didn't really ask us many questions... Project isn't exactly finished, but oh well... We'll pass :D

Kinda glad its over... Friday was the last day and we stayed in school for an extra 2 hours -.-' Supervisor was really demanding in terms of asking us to do the documentation and such. Kinda annoyed us big time. Wishes she had told us earlier itself what she wanted us to do instead of when it was time to go back...

I pushed it all to the back of my head and looked forward to Saturday where I was meeting the exco! Missed them so much. And yeah, my "best friend" is back too! We planned this whole meet up because she was here. Tons happened, and we don't even know why it happened. Atleast she apologized for everything :) I still hate her boy friend xD

So I went for a job interview today. Went better than expected. Will be expecting a call tomorrow! Hopefully I get the job because there is so much to pay for seriously! Marcelle, my ex-colleague from MFM wants to give away her hamster cookie... And it just happens so that I started falling in love with hamsters that right time :D So I decided I'd take him. And when he comes, I need to buy so much... Food, vitamins, and also a new cage. Saw a pretty cheap one at Sun Plaza. Besides that, I need to go to SSC's petshop too and see what they've got there and compare the prices to get a cheap one xD I couldn't convince mum to get me a dog, but managed to convince her to let me keep a hamster! Can't wait for next month when Cookie comes by :)

So after interview, impromptu meeting with Salina, Shou Xian & Luqman. Had lunch at Burger King! Gosh I seriously need to go on a diet xD

I'm just so lazy now! I'm going to play sims for a bit and sleep later! Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment