Now Playing : Tricia Brock - You Are My Shepherd
Me just too bored now. This morning me and Herdy were webcaming with each other, and the thing is, we're just a seat away! Haha.
So I just got back from lunch with Nandu. He's like my only lunch buddy these few days :P And we only had brownie for lunch. I was kinda full from my toast bread and hot soya bean this morning's breakfast.


Nandu looks so funny here xD Gosh he's just very entertaining, but then he can really be very very annoying sometimes. So annoying you want to strangle him. But then again, I like him when I'm not annoyed with him. Haha. But he's kinda weird. He sort of likes every other girl he sees xD Are all boys like that? :P But then at the same time, he says he doesn't want to get married and remain a bachelor forever. Can't wait for the day that he actually gets married and I'll be there to say, "I told you so!". Told you so that you'd get married anyway xD
My supervisor hasn't replied my email from Monday -.-' I might be having some issues with my project and I don't know how else I should be clarifying with her. I hope she replies me soon... So while she gets back to me, I'll probably just prepare for presentation next week. Not sure when it is but I hope I have everything up asap :)
I'm going to slack now! Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment