Saturday, July 9, 2011

I don't know where to start. Plenty has happened. Not sure for the good or worse. My parents would be getting a divorce... I think... I'm not completely sure actually. He made the decision and she said she's okay with anything. I'm not sure if there is a way to work out around this whole thing. It's great that he says he wants to change, but not so great as he feels that he'll be back to his old ways around us. If he gets angry, just a wrong move can cost him because both mum and granny have a PPO now. I've always seen mum as a single mother. He never made a difference in our lives. So if he is not going to be around, its not a big deal. The issue now, is this house. The house I've been in most of my life. Mum wants the house, and at the back of my head, I don't want this house. It holds too much of bad memories for us. Can't we start life afresh somewhere? I don't know...

I can't be bothered about petty things right now. Things like granny annoying me. Even though she talks to me, I just don't say anything. I try to speak less... She's not making anything better. I kinda blame her for everything that happened to my family... And yes, EVERYTHING! The latest incident wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for her... But it was for the good right? Now we all can be peaceful. We can do the things we want to do in our way and not be afraid that he would say or do anything.

Aren't we all grownups now? Sometimes I wonder why we're still childish. Getting upset for the smallest things and then not wanting to talk to the people involved... Gosh FYPJ politics are so damn horrible! Like really the very small things... People get upset over things in which they are not involved! Or they just can't see the difference between a joke and something that is not a joke! I think I should ignore such stupidity!

Every time, I'm just smiling and laughing away, and there is only one person who can see through all of that. And I'm grateful for having someone like that. It's going to be a tough ride now... 10 more days and he'll be back and I hope everything goes well. I'd really like to move into a new house. Smaller is fine, but just some place where it will be just me and mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment