Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blogging now mainly cause I don't know what I should be doing. Project obviously sucks... And I just wish that was like the only thing in my plate. I wish I didn't have to deal with so much emotional stuff. Although it was something I was looking forward to, my parent's divorce which isn't confirmed is bugging me... Dad'c coming back next Tuesday and I have no idea whats in store for us. As much as it all sounds good, its still not good to be kept in the dark about the things coming soon...

I kind of wish I was doing pretty much the same thing as Tuni or something... All the research I've been doing and all the codes I find are all related to android! Only android!! Why not just normal Bluetooth application?!

When I get really demoralized, I end up playing tetris and that freeking game isn't helping me either! I keep losing :(

I cried in the restroom just now... And ranted to God... And I've been hearing songs that just affirm my situation now, and I feel that things will work out in the end. Eventually... I really hope so...

I've filled up the permit to stay in the lab till 8pm from next week all the way to 12th August. I really hope I can finish up this shit and also be able to bear whatever that is coming up in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment