
Been quite a while hasn't it? Last time, things weren't so easy, but I think I've come quite a long way from then... Family problems have been solved. Things went better than expected! D came back. He received my letter :) So the good news is, he's willing to change and he told mum he doesn't want a divorce. It was such a relief. And he's been making such good effort and I appreciate everything he's been trying to do. So much of change in him :) I'm so proud of you D! So very proud :)
Project is pretty much going alright. Not much improvement, but atleast I am trying right? I've cut down so much on playing games. I only do that sometimes now. Things haven't bee alright with my fypj partner though. There were times when I always try not to let what others say get in the way of forming an impression of her. I had to do a project with her. Slowly things began to unfold. I still took it in my stride and was really nice to her. Too nice that when she slammed me on twitter for the first time for no apparent reason, I was the one who had to apologize... I did say things nicely... Everytime my supervisor came in and asked ME questions, SHE would be the one answering. I wanted to do it for myself. I let it pass the first time it happened because I know she might have been trying to help me. But the 2nd time it happened, it didn't go well. I saw her smiling to herself and shaking her head when I couldn't answer (she later claimed that it wasn't directed to me). So when we were packing up, I told her in the nicest way possible (okay, it wasn't so nice because my supervisor had already upset me, but I didn't say it in a mean way) I told her politely that I want to answer the questions myself. On our way home, she was okay, trying to comfort me and all. But I obviously was in a foul mood. But I perked up when I saw my classmates. So I went off with them.
The next morning I was in for a huge surprise when I found her slamming me on twitter. Wow. She was saying stuff that she doesn't want to say anything harsh to me, that I'm doing something that she can see through something that I am doing. She doesn't want to say something that would make things serious. And she said she doesn't have to spell it out for me. All on Twitter. She couldn't say it to my face. And me being all so nice, had to message her 5 times before I could get a reply from her. And why did all this happen? Because I told her not to help me answer the questions I am supposed to answer. And she said she was upset because I'm ALWAYS playing games. =.=' So much of reaction for this?!
I feel like I'm getting my karma back. I've over reacted before in other situations with others and this is like a lesson. But still?? So managed to sort that out with her... But in the process I had to face some tough accusations like I was being very fake around her, etc. She did say some nice stuff I guess. Still, it's not okay!
Then this now! I merely said a truth. I wasn't overbuiling up things like you did, I just said it simply! And you had to over react AGAIN! Went on slamming me again on Twitter >.<' I wasn't saying anything behind her back. The messages were being exchanged infront of her! And I wasn't hiding anything from her! She went on about how I should tell her straight (you should have asked me straight too right?) Then she went to the toilet for ages. Came back and tweeted that she has no friends, and that all those words were crap. She said she was tired of entertaining and co-operating with me and she wanted to continue the journey on her own. All this was on Twitter. Oh come on, can't you just tell me? Well I obviously lost my cool. But I didn't slam her that much. Was being nice though.
I just did my best to not think of her this weekend. I don't see why I should apologize this time again. I don't see what wrong I did?! So today I come back, and she tweets in her own language and thanks too google translate, I know she was slamming me yet again. I kinda slammed her too, in romanized tamil which no translator can translate. I wasn't being mean this time either. I only stated facts. She's got too much hatred in her la! Then over breakfast, I was thinking, why should I be childish and immature like her? I'm just doing what she's doing too. And it doesn't make us any different. And I felt really dumb. So I announced on Twitter that I don't want to act the way she has been, and I unfollowed her so I won't have to see the nasty stuff she says about me and I blocked her so she wouldn't have to my tweets.
Usually when I've made a mistake, I feel sorry and guilty about it after it has been done. Like how I dealt with the issue with Peeks. Yes we had an issue. He was over reacting. I just spoke my mind when I said those stuff and he got upset with me. And even after I apologized, he still acted weird around me. I just felt he and Jeeks would be better off without me, so I did what I had to do. I feel upset about it, not guilty. And the last time this happened with me and my partner, I was just doing what mummy told me. That sometimes, even if you're not at fault, you'd have to apologize. WHY?! Because we're Christians! Pftttttt! And I always listened to mummy. Also because ever since my 19th birthday I told myself that I shall start growing up. I shall start behaving. Many times my patience got tested. Like the time Biyu and Mint were upset with me, merely because I was trying to help solve the problem between them and my partner. It didn't go too well.
I seriously feel I'm being taught a lesson here... All these times, ever since I made resolutions for my birthday and been trying to be all good, I've had so many tests. And even though its not my fault, I'm still the one who ends up apologizing :( Tough life. For all I know, I haven't passed this test with my partner. I thought I would be able to handle this, but I ran out of patience...
"Eventually the most kind hearted person turns cold and that's when you know that they have been pushed too far." I'm not saying I'm the kindest person, but I'm just saying that I was on my way to being the kindest person :P And this has to happen :/ Okay, I'm going to stop talking about that. Because I'm not going to let that bother me anymore. I'm not going to hate. I'm going to ignore.
On a brighter note, I did my very first video using Windows Media Player for Immanuel Youth's 2nd Anniversary. I was kinda excited. I guess it went well :D It's on youtube. Couldn't upload to facebook :( Anyway, I shall end here and take a time out :P
Project is pretty much going alright. Not much improvement, but atleast I am trying right? I've cut down so much on playing games. I only do that sometimes now. Things haven't bee alright with my fypj partner though. There were times when I always try not to let what others say get in the way of forming an impression of her. I had to do a project with her. Slowly things began to unfold. I still took it in my stride and was really nice to her. Too nice that when she slammed me on twitter for the first time for no apparent reason, I was the one who had to apologize... I did say things nicely... Everytime my supervisor came in and asked ME questions, SHE would be the one answering. I wanted to do it for myself. I let it pass the first time it happened because I know she might have been trying to help me. But the 2nd time it happened, it didn't go well. I saw her smiling to herself and shaking her head when I couldn't answer (she later claimed that it wasn't directed to me). So when we were packing up, I told her in the nicest way possible (okay, it wasn't so nice because my supervisor had already upset me, but I didn't say it in a mean way) I told her politely that I want to answer the questions myself. On our way home, she was okay, trying to comfort me and all. But I obviously was in a foul mood. But I perked up when I saw my classmates. So I went off with them.
The next morning I was in for a huge surprise when I found her slamming me on twitter. Wow. She was saying stuff that she doesn't want to say anything harsh to me, that I'm doing something that she can see through something that I am doing. She doesn't want to say something that would make things serious. And she said she doesn't have to spell it out for me. All on Twitter. She couldn't say it to my face. And me being all so nice, had to message her 5 times before I could get a reply from her. And why did all this happen? Because I told her not to help me answer the questions I am supposed to answer. And she said she was upset because I'm ALWAYS playing games. =.=' So much of reaction for this?!
I feel like I'm getting my karma back. I've over reacted before in other situations with others and this is like a lesson. But still?? So managed to sort that out with her... But in the process I had to face some tough accusations like I was being very fake around her, etc. She did say some nice stuff I guess. Still, it's not okay!
Then this now! I merely said a truth. I wasn't overbuiling up things like you did, I just said it simply! And you had to over react AGAIN! Went on slamming me again on Twitter >.<' I wasn't saying anything behind her back. The messages were being exchanged infront of her! And I wasn't hiding anything from her! She went on about how I should tell her straight (you should have asked me straight too right?) Then she went to the toilet for ages. Came back and tweeted that she has no friends, and that all those words were crap. She said she was tired of entertaining and co-operating with me and she wanted to continue the journey on her own. All this was on Twitter. Oh come on, can't you just tell me? Well I obviously lost my cool. But I didn't slam her that much. Was being nice though.
I just did my best to not think of her this weekend. I don't see why I should apologize this time again. I don't see what wrong I did?! So today I come back, and she tweets in her own language and thanks too google translate, I know she was slamming me yet again. I kinda slammed her too, in romanized tamil which no translator can translate. I wasn't being mean this time either. I only stated facts. She's got too much hatred in her la! Then over breakfast, I was thinking, why should I be childish and immature like her? I'm just doing what she's doing too. And it doesn't make us any different. And I felt really dumb. So I announced on Twitter that I don't want to act the way she has been, and I unfollowed her so I won't have to see the nasty stuff she says about me and I blocked her so she wouldn't have to my tweets.
Usually when I've made a mistake, I feel sorry and guilty about it after it has been done. Like how I dealt with the issue with Peeks. Yes we had an issue. He was over reacting. I just spoke my mind when I said those stuff and he got upset with me. And even after I apologized, he still acted weird around me. I just felt he and Jeeks would be better off without me, so I did what I had to do. I feel upset about it, not guilty. And the last time this happened with me and my partner, I was just doing what mummy told me. That sometimes, even if you're not at fault, you'd have to apologize. WHY?! Because we're Christians! Pftttttt! And I always listened to mummy. Also because ever since my 19th birthday I told myself that I shall start growing up. I shall start behaving. Many times my patience got tested. Like the time Biyu and Mint were upset with me, merely because I was trying to help solve the problem between them and my partner. It didn't go too well.
I seriously feel I'm being taught a lesson here... All these times, ever since I made resolutions for my birthday and been trying to be all good, I've had so many tests. And even though its not my fault, I'm still the one who ends up apologizing :( Tough life. For all I know, I haven't passed this test with my partner. I thought I would be able to handle this, but I ran out of patience...
"Eventually the most kind hearted person turns cold and that's when you know that they have been pushed too far." I'm not saying I'm the kindest person, but I'm just saying that I was on my way to being the kindest person :P And this has to happen :/ Okay, I'm going to stop talking about that. Because I'm not going to let that bother me anymore. I'm not going to hate. I'm going to ignore.
On a brighter note, I did my very first video using Windows Media Player for Immanuel Youth's 2nd Anniversary. I was kinda excited. I guess it went well :D It's on youtube. Couldn't upload to facebook :( Anyway, I shall end here and take a time out :P
No comments:
Post a Comment