Monday, August 8, 2011

Now Playing : Back At One - Brian McKnight

Yes it has been a while. A while too long I guess. I just didn't know what I should possibly be blogging about. I just guess so much as been going on. Sometimes I just don't why they happen, but as the cliched saying goes, "All things happen for a reason." Many lost relationships, but new ones found in the process... I have to admit that I really miss JK & PK. I wonder how they both are doing. But besides that, no regrets about whatever that has been said and done. I still don't see how I could have gone back in time and changed anything. I apologized, but it was like it wasn't accepted. So basically, I can't change anything anymore. As I've mentioned before, they're better off without me...

It's just so difficult when you're forced to do something out of your "fixed schedule". Like you're so used to doing a certain something, or maybe talking to someone and when all of a sudden its gone, you don't know what you can do to replace that. I'm kinda thankful for Florent. He's been a good "brother". And when I'm online, I talk to him and stuff. But we're just starting out and he isn't anything like P or PK or JK. But oh well...

I always felt it was easier to say that, "We'll be better off as friends instead", but truthfully, it isn't easy. I sometimes wished I didn't have to meet such clingy people. Just get over it would you?! We're not going to go far with a relationship so why not just treasure a friendship while you still can! But then no! This people are just so stubborn! P asked me again. For the third time... It's like every year, he asks me this same question. Year after year, although I have a variation of explanations, my answer is still the same. He should just move on right?! But no. He'll go on facebook and post a song about how you shouldn't believe girls, or something along that line. And that was such a dumb thing to do! Like seriously! I thought you were cool about it?! What's up with doing these things behind my back uh?! So much happened and it just bugged me!

But its all cool now. I've just learnt to move forward. They're all just apt situations for learning stuff... Live lessons as they call it I guess...

Project is pretty alright. The thing that sort of annoys me is that my supervisor just gives me last minute stuff. Well, I don't know how to phrase it, but its like this... So I have to get my project to send over a file through Bluetooth to the phone. But only after I completed it, she told me she wants it as a data stream! It's 2 different things, and she could have just told me earlier I guess. On the bright side, project ends on 19th August. 10 days to go. And roughly about 8 school days to go. I'll be free after presentation, but there's tons of documentation to be done and all. To add up onto all that, I've been having recurring headaches. They just keep coming.

All that aside, celebrity gossip is driving me a little insane xD I know its not my business what these pop stars do or whatever, but Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber?! You've got to be so kidding me! Haha!

Tomorrow is National Day. I'm not as psyched for it as I used to be when I was younger. But oh well, Happy Birthday Singapore. :)

Signing off with a favourite picture of mine! Glasses belonged to Mint and I wanted to try them on. She helped me take the picture. And thats Ye Wen beside me. She's a tweetarazzi. LOL! We're in the same FYPJ lab and she basically tweets alot about everything going on. Our FYPJ lab is the largest one and its very happening xD

So toodles people! Enjoy the public holiday.

PS: SALINA & SHOU XIAN, I MISS YOU GUYS :)

1 comment:

  1. Its all my fault?
    I was talking to you the other day and i wanted to get it sorted, you logged off(not me!) and the next thing I know is you blocked me ! not just me, jk and vyshu too?
    you made the decision. i hope you are happy.
    blessed be.

    ReplyDelete