Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Whoa! Just really tired... I still don't know what I'm doing online at this time. But just some quick words! Got a new hair cut on Saturday. Kinda forced mum into getting it for me. I paid for it though! With the money I received for my birthday. Was really a spontaneous decision :) Hehe! Pictures to update on the haircut. First was taken on Sunday with my hair back because I couldn't find my parting :P Second was taken just minutes ago. Notice my frinch? Its my very first one all throughout my life :P




Project is driving me nuts... I don't know who to vent my anger on sometimes... I just want these next weeks to pass by really fast and then I'll just focus on doing well for my study path! I have to get through this somehow!

I'm going off to bed now! Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment