It's all sorted I guess... I had to approach her at the right time and tell her that she can't keep ignoring me for long. And then she sort of told me why she acted that way. Although I can't justify her actions, I kind of understand her reasons as to why it happened. I guess everyone at one point has gone through a bad experience and somehow when something repeats itself, it just triggers alot of emotions. I have to forgive her la. We can't keep holding grudges forever can we? Because in the end, having so much hatred in us just makes us sick :P Makes me wonder if I'm practicing what I preach when it comes to dad's case.
Was telling Jana that I'm glad I'm 19, because if I was still 18, I would have done so many immature acts, including venting my anger on twitter, blogger, etc. But I wasn't angry na? I was calm and collected. Haha! Wondering if I should reconcile with Peeks. Although tons happened and I feel we both make mistakes equally, and I apologized, while he didn't and he pissed me off at the wrong time, I don't know... We'll just leave it where it is. No point digging up "old" relationships. Eventually, either of us will get really hurt. Need to let go!
Lots of lessons learnt! Although growing up is filled with so much disappointments and stuff, in the end, its all worth it ;)
Me to Jana (Explaining to him that I've changed and grown up) : Yes i grew up Jana.I'm frankly not the same anymore.I'm not that short tempered, or sensitive, or dramatic, or exaggerative (as someone used to say) as I used to be
I'm proud of myself because I dealt with this in a very grown up way! Awesome Veni!
Was telling Jana that I'm glad I'm 19, because if I was still 18, I would have done so many immature acts, including venting my anger on twitter, blogger, etc. But I wasn't angry na? I was calm and collected. Haha! Wondering if I should reconcile with Peeks. Although tons happened and I feel we both make mistakes equally, and I apologized, while he didn't and he pissed me off at the wrong time, I don't know... We'll just leave it where it is. No point digging up "old" relationships. Eventually, either of us will get really hurt. Need to let go!
Lots of lessons learnt! Although growing up is filled with so much disappointments and stuff, in the end, its all worth it ;)
Me to Jana (Explaining to him that I've changed and grown up) : Yes i grew up Jana.I'm frankly not the same anymore.I'm not that short tempered, or sensitive, or dramatic, or exaggerative (as someone used to say) as I used to be
I'm proud of myself because I dealt with this in a very grown up way! Awesome Veni!
No comments:
Post a Comment