10.40am
I'm so lazy and tired and I just want to sleep now! The awesome news is, tomorrow, is a public holiday! Weeeee :) I thought I can set a facial appointment for tomorrow morning, but the next available time is 2pm :( Awwww! Well I have to go uh. My last facial appointment was on 2nd April. And this is like the longest gap ever sia :( Like 7 weeks already. But I have been taking care of my skin pretty well I suppose. I hope I don't have to go through so much pain tomorrow :(
So I started checking in to places using foursquare since Saturday, and its been so fun :) Just that I didn't do the 2 check ins for this morning. Sad. Haha! I've got a whole plan lined up tomorrow. When I get up, after finishing my morning workout, I need to make sure I practice my tambourine steps. The rally is confirmed for June 11th. I hope in the midst of all the preparing and execution, these people won't forget my birthday that would fall the week after that. I know that Aunty P gets a cake for everyone's bday. I'm sharing my bday month with little Michael xD But he doesn't come for youth meetings, so the cake is all MINE xD Tsk, I'm just kididng. But I'd really like a surprise :) Surprises are so much fun, but I just end up finding things out because people don't do a good job of hinding things from me.
James joined us on Sat. Most of us felt awkward because he behaved with us as if he knew us for years :P The fact : We met him for the first time on Sat :P And Aunty P used the pepsi bottle to bribe him to come on Sunday. He is Ben's cousin actually, and he joined us after everything was over and all... Oh well. He did come on Sunday, and he shared a testimony and he was also being friendly with everyone. He is kinda nice I must say :) I hope he does continue to join us because its really nice to have a different sort of effect on the usual surrounding. He makes everyone feel so nice :)
So its May 16th today. And in exactly 1 month, its going to be my birthday. I'm going to be 19. Hehe! It's going to be a bang, I think :P
1.32pm
Lunch was awesome, and now I'm feeling more sleepy than before. On my way home need to get more of the containers I got yesterday, or maybe I'll just get them tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to stay up late and download alot of songs :)
3.01pm
I'm like damn bored that I wrote a 2nd letter to Jennyfer :P I did write one more than a month ago, but I haven't sent it. I decided to write a bit more. I think she'll feel pretty overwhelmed. Haha! About 2hour 30mins to go before work ends... Maybe I'd just sleep when I get home. Forget about staying up :P So now, I'm going to read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone which is the 1st book. I've read them many times, but I've got them in e-book and I've got time on my hands. If I did have the net, I might refresh my mind of the some tambourine steps but Naz has the net now. I'll just read quietly and go into my dream land!
I'm so lazy and tired and I just want to sleep now! The awesome news is, tomorrow, is a public holiday! Weeeee :) I thought I can set a facial appointment for tomorrow morning, but the next available time is 2pm :( Awwww! Well I have to go uh. My last facial appointment was on 2nd April. And this is like the longest gap ever sia :( Like 7 weeks already. But I have been taking care of my skin pretty well I suppose. I hope I don't have to go through so much pain tomorrow :(
So I started checking in to places using foursquare since Saturday, and its been so fun :) Just that I didn't do the 2 check ins for this morning. Sad. Haha! I've got a whole plan lined up tomorrow. When I get up, after finishing my morning workout, I need to make sure I practice my tambourine steps. The rally is confirmed for June 11th. I hope in the midst of all the preparing and execution, these people won't forget my birthday that would fall the week after that. I know that Aunty P gets a cake for everyone's bday. I'm sharing my bday month with little Michael xD But he doesn't come for youth meetings, so the cake is all MINE xD Tsk, I'm just kididng. But I'd really like a surprise :) Surprises are so much fun, but I just end up finding things out because people don't do a good job of hinding things from me.
James joined us on Sat. Most of us felt awkward because he behaved with us as if he knew us for years :P The fact : We met him for the first time on Sat :P And Aunty P used the pepsi bottle to bribe him to come on Sunday. He is Ben's cousin actually, and he joined us after everything was over and all... Oh well. He did come on Sunday, and he shared a testimony and he was also being friendly with everyone. He is kinda nice I must say :) I hope he does continue to join us because its really nice to have a different sort of effect on the usual surrounding. He makes everyone feel so nice :)
So its May 16th today. And in exactly 1 month, its going to be my birthday. I'm going to be 19. Hehe! It's going to be a bang, I think :P
1.32pm
Lunch was awesome, and now I'm feeling more sleepy than before. On my way home need to get more of the containers I got yesterday, or maybe I'll just get them tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to stay up late and download alot of songs :)
3.01pm
I'm like damn bored that I wrote a 2nd letter to Jennyfer :P I did write one more than a month ago, but I haven't sent it. I decided to write a bit more. I think she'll feel pretty overwhelmed. Haha! About 2hour 30mins to go before work ends... Maybe I'd just sleep when I get home. Forget about staying up :P So now, I'm going to read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone which is the 1st book. I've read them many times, but I've got them in e-book and I've got time on my hands. If I did have the net, I might refresh my mind of the some tambourine steps but Naz has the net now. I'll just read quietly and go into my dream land!
No comments:
Post a Comment