Last week at Philips. This is pretty awesome I must say. Finally don't need to travel so far. Its just 20mins train ride but sometimes, I feel like its eternity because of the morning crowds. I'm so over this mundane job where we don't even have work to do sometimes. And I've finally realized what I want to do in future. No more desk jobs for me :)
--
So I actually posted a whole bunch of crap, but I decided to remove it because I want to be a nice person :P I'm trying to be a better person you know and it isn't easy. Especially when you've grown up with 2 people who just shout at anything and everything. Dad and materal granny xD Talk about some bad influence. But I've changed alot. Compared to last time, now I'm a tiny bit less sensitive and I try my best to control my anger. And its improving :) Soon, I'd be known as someone who can't never get angry xD
Sometimes its really hard though. Not very easy being me you see. But I don't want my attitude hurting others anymore. This morning, I think I may have hurt someone. Well, I had gone to give my tambourine dance blouse for alteration. So the lady said I could some in this morning after 7am to get it. I kinda woke up late. So I had to rush my stuff and I had to go and pick my blouse from her. The other lady doesn't know where it is and we search high and low for almost 5mins, and then this lady comes in with no care and concern and says she's not done yet :( Imagine how I would have felt. I was getting late for work and my blouse isn't ready. I told her I'd collect from her tomorrow morning NICELY, but I gave a huge sigh before storming off. I think she was still talking to me, but don't know. I was more concerned about getting to work on time you see.
Then when I left the, I started feeling a little worried... I was afraid the lady may have forgotten what I wanted her to do. You see, my blouse is a little tooooooo puffy. It is supposed to be puffy, but not that much, so I told her to reduce the puffyness around my arm and near my wrist, I told her to remove one part of the clothing and leave the spring there. I hope she knows what she is doing. I called mum and lamented to her and she said that we should drop by the shop later to see incase her shop is open. I paid her 10bucks for it you know!!!! And its my very important costume. In 19 days its a very important day and the costume has to be perfect so I can dance. Hehe :)
I'm going to stop here and do something else. Toodles :)
--
So I actually posted a whole bunch of crap, but I decided to remove it because I want to be a nice person :P I'm trying to be a better person you know and it isn't easy. Especially when you've grown up with 2 people who just shout at anything and everything. Dad and materal granny xD Talk about some bad influence. But I've changed alot. Compared to last time, now I'm a tiny bit less sensitive and I try my best to control my anger. And its improving :) Soon, I'd be known as someone who can't never get angry xD
Sometimes its really hard though. Not very easy being me you see. But I don't want my attitude hurting others anymore. This morning, I think I may have hurt someone. Well, I had gone to give my tambourine dance blouse for alteration. So the lady said I could some in this morning after 7am to get it. I kinda woke up late. So I had to rush my stuff and I had to go and pick my blouse from her. The other lady doesn't know where it is and we search high and low for almost 5mins, and then this lady comes in with no care and concern and says she's not done yet :( Imagine how I would have felt. I was getting late for work and my blouse isn't ready. I told her I'd collect from her tomorrow morning NICELY, but I gave a huge sigh before storming off. I think she was still talking to me, but don't know. I was more concerned about getting to work on time you see.
Then when I left the, I started feeling a little worried... I was afraid the lady may have forgotten what I wanted her to do. You see, my blouse is a little tooooooo puffy. It is supposed to be puffy, but not that much, so I told her to reduce the puffyness around my arm and near my wrist, I told her to remove one part of the clothing and leave the spring there. I hope she knows what she is doing. I called mum and lamented to her and she said that we should drop by the shop later to see incase her shop is open. I paid her 10bucks for it you know!!!! And its my very important costume. In 19 days its a very important day and the costume has to be perfect so I can dance. Hehe :)
I'm going to stop here and do something else. Toodles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment