Weekends were really tiring! They didn't seem like weekends at all :( Too fast! But well, it feels good to be back at work with no work xD Friday after work, as we were walking to the train station, I realised that I didn't lock my small drawer where my laptop was. I could have gone back, but I didnt. I went all the way to Yishun and while waiting for the next train, I decided I should go back :P So I came back to retrieve my key, and headed home.
Didn't have much time, but oh well, had to prepare for the very first youth overnight. Only 6 of us turned up! What a way to start the first overnight uh! So yeah, 5 hours later at 4am, we were happily done with overnight and I tried to nap a little while the rest were busy talking xD I apparently snored and they recorded it down. LOL! What a memory...
Got home around and slept around 7am, and woke up at 3.30pm :P Best sleep ever. But still, its within the 8 hour timing, so its okay. Haha! Then slacked for the whole day, and on Sunday woke up pretty early, so I ironed my clothes, etc. Church was pretty alright. Lots of tension around, but you've got to love em!
Jimmy left for home! He is sick! And I dont have any work to do :( I wish there was something I can do, but I dont have any thing to do! I didn't bring my ear piece, so no movie either :( Its only going to be 11am. How sad! Lets hope tomorrow will be a better day :)
Didn't have much time, but oh well, had to prepare for the very first youth overnight. Only 6 of us turned up! What a way to start the first overnight uh! So yeah, 5 hours later at 4am, we were happily done with overnight and I tried to nap a little while the rest were busy talking xD I apparently snored and they recorded it down. LOL! What a memory...
Got home around and slept around 7am, and woke up at 3.30pm :P Best sleep ever. But still, its within the 8 hour timing, so its okay. Haha! Then slacked for the whole day, and on Sunday woke up pretty early, so I ironed my clothes, etc. Church was pretty alright. Lots of tension around, but you've got to love em!
Jimmy left for home! He is sick! And I dont have any work to do :( I wish there was something I can do, but I dont have any thing to do! I didn't bring my ear piece, so no movie either :( Its only going to be 11am. How sad! Lets hope tomorrow will be a better day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment