Friday, March 18, 2011

Coffee tastes so much better than yesterday! And I'm so glad about that xD Basically something happened to the forum, so at times like this, u need to resort to your own experiments xD

So we're done! Its 1.25pm. We've passed our work to Jimmy, and at the same time we need to review each other's work.

We're done reviewing each others work now too... Coming close to 2pm! 3 hours 30mins and we'll be off for the weekend! I've loaded Patiala House now and I was watching a little during lunch. I think I shall carry on watching it. Either that, or watch something else. HAHA!

It's going to be 4:30 soon!!!!!!! Finished watching Patiala House. Weeee! But it wasn't a romantic sort of story, more like some family stuff. But well, it was good :) So I've got about more than an hour to kill. HAHA! Sad life xD We've got 10 weeks to go :( And I'm sad that its only 10 weeks :( I wish it was a little longer. But then again, I wait to be over this and final year project, and school term, and graduation! Haha!

Naz and I were in the pantry, with some tidbits from the vending machine and a cup of milo for me and were watching TV, and so many people started coming in after us and were staring at the TV, coz they were showing some footage from last week's Japan's incident, and I asked her, what would happen if I changed the channel now? LOL. Well, all we both could do was laugh over it xD

Oh yeshhhhhhhhhhhh! Outsourced Ep17 is out! Weeeeeee. Hehe! Am downloading it :) Will watch it soon! Before I end work! Must pass it to Naz too so that we can talk about it on our way homeeeeeeeeeee! LOL!

Speaking of home, when I get home, I've got to take a short nap and get ready for church. We're having our very first youth overnight today! Its till 4am. xD We'll leave around 5 or 6am. I'll sleep quite long tomorrow. Then tuition in the late afternoon. I'm not bringing my laptop back home. So yeahhhhh.

Ending here :) Toodles. And happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment