Thursday, March 17, 2011

Urgh, what a way to start the morning. Coffee tasted bad as usual. Not as bad as the first 2 times. I had some hot water in my cup first before going to the machine. Once the machine had finished dispensing whatever it did in my cup, coffee/espresso, I added some sugar and creamer. It wasn't so awful, but I'm going to be here for a while now, and I'd like to have some good coffee to start the day right?! Can't always keep drinking milo. Need a change. So I joined a coffee forum xD And I've shared my dilemma and hopefully someone takes notice of it and decides to reply to it :)

Currently doing the flow chart for one of the TV wizards using DIA application. Its kinda cool and I really like it :) And when I'm working, time seems to fly fast. Its already past 10.30. In about an hour or so, we'll go to get lunch. Speaking of lunch, granny made Chapathi for me today. I'm going to have that for lunch, just go down to get some fruits or something.

The thing is, sometimes when I want something, I don't take no for an answer... I try other means to get what I want. But as of now, I've given up. I don't see a point in getting my thought across and so it ends here. Not going to try again, instead, I'm going to avoid it at all costs.

Naz and I have been talking for more than 3 hours :P We've been talking about the most random stuff and thats how time has passed. Then our Supervisor came back to his seat after his really long meetings, and we were left with about 15mins, so we decided to go back to our seats :P

Day 9 has come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment