Its the 8th day here at Philips, and I feel that I've been here for so long. So long that I sort of wish to blend in... I'm serious when I say that. Blend in, fit in, whatever. But I really like this place. Haha! Yesterday was speaking to Daniel Chang and he asked me about attachment. I was telling him how much I like being here and the things involved and he told me I was blessed. Yet again I was reminded of how blessed I was. Yes, indeed I am blessed was my reply. I know they're plenty of people complaining about how they work is and all, but I guess you need to love the work you do. Honestly speaking, I won't be able to love my work if I got coding or something. And thats the miracle that I don't have to touch coding! And thats why I love this job :)
Lunch was great. Just that I'm feeling too full, which is not good. But I cant help to throw away the food when I'm full right?! So I've decided to ask my granny to cook small portions of lunch for me. I don't want to waste food, not do I want to be too full and gain weight uh!
So we'll be leaving in 10mins, and I can't wait. As much as I love work, I love my bed as well xD And I need to go to the library and get a good book :P Leaving laptop here. I see no point in bringing it back home.
Toodles darls!
No comments:
Post a Comment