Time Check: 1:14pm.
Just got done with lunch, had calamari and long beans with rice. Was quite alright I guess. I didn’t really like the calamari though. It tasted kind of weird. Haha! This morning I was pretty much worried that S won’t be coming to work. After a while, I saw S walking past our desk to his’ own. This meant, he went to get coffee! And I missed him coming in. LOL! And that means, I’m going a good job of not noticing him. After lunch, went to the rest room and when I was coming back, S was going out. And he said “Hey” to me xD I don’t know why I’m making a big deal out of this! LOL! He is just a co worker, who is in his 30s and he looks young and cute :P That’s it :P At least he acknowledged my presence. A lot of people just go about doing their own stuff. I’m damn full now! HAHA! I saw a few cute Angmo guys. Not together, more like one after another. And yeah, they looked cute! Hehe! I sort of get the feeling that I want to puke now. Looks like I had too much to eat. Waiting for Naz to finish her work, then we’ll swap our work, do peer review sort of things, and see if there is anything to improve, then we’ll give our work to Jimmy! Ah crap, there is no internet! Thank God for Microsoft word!
Am leaving my laptop here today and maybe forever! Ha. I’m wondering if I did a good job with my documentation because Naz is taking a long time. But mine looks fine I guess. It’s okay to make mistakes. I’m sleepy... I just let out a huge yawn... Can I sleep now?
Looking over at S. He’s talking to a really pretty Chinese girl. Am I feeling insecure? YES! LOL! I know it’s not a big deal okay! But still... Oh well. We all know that none of my current relationships would work out! I’ve got to get over this. Gosh I’m feeling very silly now. Very very silly for looking to my right almost all the time xD I’ve got to stop! I need to put a picture of John Abraham/Jay Sean/ Arya as my wallpaper and I should stare at them instead! I can’t believe how very silly I am! LOL! Gosh, being a girl is never easy, and it will never be! Okay, I think they’re flirting with each other! She’s gone! Shit, I’m doing it again! GRRR!
Just checked Naz’s work, it happens so, she’s done it really well! I think my documentation sucks! LOL! Oh well, maybe it’s not that bad! Why am I never happy with the work I do but like what other’s have done? Argh! I’m tired, am yawning again!
Time Check: 2:15pm
Jimmy offered me some sour sweets! You know I love sour sweets! They’re really nice! And I mean damn nice! But this wasn’t exactly to my liking. So sad... But oh well... He is wearing purple today. My fav color! I kind of got the feeling that he is trying to ignore me! LOL! Me and my big mouth uh! I must have said or asked something wrong.
Time Check: 2:35pm
I feel disgusted with myself. Don’t ask me why! I shouldn’t be behaving like this! More ashamed than disgusted actually!
Time Check : 2:45pm
I think I seriously prefer Jay Sean when he is just singing xD There was this video he recorded and he was talking now and then, and I’m so glad I don’t have to put up with that accent xD But I love this songs!!! Less than 3 Hours to go! I want to go home, take my hot shower and go to bed!
Time Check : 3:10pm
Naz is considering to right a story :P I wonder if that would be a good idea for myself. I think I should do that. Haha! Has to be of comedy, some mystery, well, a mix of all genres! That’d be cool! Haha! I’m going to start writing my story in another word document... Maybe I’ll do in this as well so all of you can see how my story is developing xD Oh well, I’ll do it in another document! Haha!
Time Check : 5:12pm
Started developing a story and its going too well that I finished Chapter 1. Basically, my story is going to be really long. Like those over 300 pages. That type xD We’ll see how stuff go. I kinda dropped by access pass and someone picked it up and gave it to Mr.Prasanna. Thank God :P Else, I won’t be able to go to the restroom again. Well, I would be able to, but I won’t be able to come back in xD
Time Check : 5:25pm
Now its about time I wrap up my story, which is all over the place, wash my cup and start packing! Oh and I’m going to post this to blogger with today’s picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment