I totally forgot to blog about my results that came by yesterday! I know they're not complete awesome! But hey, its the best I've got so far.

So there it is, the wonderful amazing results :P Pretty surprised at my C+ considering how well I did my report :( But then again, the B and B+ surprises me too. That I actually got it that high :) Only the last 2 electives weren't surprising! I remember finishing my marketing quiz in a few minutes! Was the first to leave :) Haha! if only that was a core module, I'd have gotten more credits! HA!
Had a section meeting today before lunch... Kinda cool seeing the whole team there... And I kinda found out Mr.S is getting married xD Kinda brought me down a little. He! But oh well, shit happens :P
Lunch was good. Shared thosai with Naz! I'm saving lots of money! And thats cool :) I need to get that thing which you can connect tons of USB to. I've only got 2 inputs and one is for mouse, and the other is not enough for 2 thumbdrives and sometimes the USB net. So today after work, I'm going to go and hunt it down. But I remember seeing it at the value dollar shop, so I'm just going to go and see if I can come up with anything!

So there it is, the wonderful amazing results :P Pretty surprised at my C+ considering how well I did my report :( But then again, the B and B+ surprises me too. That I actually got it that high :) Only the last 2 electives weren't surprising! I remember finishing my marketing quiz in a few minutes! Was the first to leave :) Haha! if only that was a core module, I'd have gotten more credits! HA!
Had a section meeting today before lunch... Kinda cool seeing the whole team there... And I kinda found out Mr.S is getting married xD Kinda brought me down a little. He! But oh well, shit happens :P
Lunch was good. Shared thosai with Naz! I'm saving lots of money! And thats cool :) I need to get that thing which you can connect tons of USB to. I've only got 2 inputs and one is for mouse, and the other is not enough for 2 thumbdrives and sometimes the USB net. So today after work, I'm going to go and hunt it down. But I remember seeing it at the value dollar shop, so I'm just going to go and see if I can come up with anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment