Its day 4! Time check : 9:20:57 Am really sleepy and I think I have a slight headache! Besides that, I have a running nose now! Thank God for the tissue box that I brought over from home. I think its slowing down now! I hope atleast! I finished writing Abigail a letter thanking her for the card and telling her how I'm doing. I think I'm going to do sudoku for a while. See if I can beat yesterday's record time! Oh, and I level up too many levels in IT girl xD

Time check : 11:37:38 We've got work to do!
Time check : 12:33:24 Just finished lunch! Was watching Outsourced while having lunch. Pretty funny story! Like it alot. Am going to get back to work. Oh, and had chocolate cupcake. And it was delicious :) Wee!
Time check : 2:42:05 Done with the work that I got. Passed it to Jimmy to get him to check. I just get confused with what is UI specification. HAHA! Been drinking alot of water! Thats good right? :) I'm going to publish this now. Not going to update when I get home. Too tired already! Going straight to bed. Might leave my laptop at work today!
Bye!

Time check : 11:37:38 We've got work to do!
Time check : 12:33:24 Just finished lunch! Was watching Outsourced while having lunch. Pretty funny story! Like it alot. Am going to get back to work. Oh, and had chocolate cupcake. And it was delicious :) Wee!
Time check : 2:42:05 Done with the work that I got. Passed it to Jimmy to get him to check. I just get confused with what is UI specification. HAHA! Been drinking alot of water! Thats good right? :) I'm going to publish this now. Not going to update when I get home. Too tired already! Going straight to bed. Might leave my laptop at work today!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment