
I took this picture just to show how tired I was on Friday morning! I'm killing myself by going to bed so late! And that's not right! LOL. So yesterday, I went to work alone. Didn't meet Naz in the morning. Kinda liked my morning walk to office, alone and all. It was good :) And around 10am, Mr.Zen, our very young lecturer from NYP dropped by. So he, Mr.Chee Yong and Jimmy immediately went to a meeting room and were talking. When they got back, Mr.Zen said he'll email us of the stuff that we need to take note. So it kinda made me and Naz get a little worried. Because just earlier in the day, Jimmy said he saw some progress in our refined specification document. So that was good right? We got more work just before Mr.Zen came, so he didn't want to disturb us. Work was horrible! And because its something simple, we get really lazy and stuff!
Naz and I like having lunch at our table in the office. So we buy takeaways and sit at desk and enjoy the mild lit office and the food :P So later part of the day we got pretty lazy and wanted to walk around. Decided we would go and find someone to talk to. But Jimmy sort of brought us around again to meet other people we didn't meet on day 1. Some weren't very friendly, but some were alright! Then I forced Naz and myself to go and talk to Mr.Sunil. Weeeee! LOL! He was busy, but we managed to squeeze some time out of him :) He was 31 years old >.<' I kinda liked him :P He looked young and stuff. Ask him how long he was here. And he said 3 years. But 8 years with Philips. Was at bangalore previously. So I asked if he came with family and he said no. So it means he could be single xD Then Mr.Prasanna, who looks late 30s. Just wanted to be friendly with him xD He is an Indian, but was working in Taiwan with a different company. And now he is here with family.
So we kinda stopped there! And decided to ask them out for lunch from next week xD Probably take turns with each of them and get to know them. We still have to talk to about 7-8 men who are seated directly near us, but they always seem so busy! Heard that in about 2 weeks they have some company bonding session on a friday afternoon :) If we're allowed to go, we will and we shall make new friends! Weeeeee!
Oh, and Mr.Zen emailed us, he emailed telling us all the paper work stuff. To keep track of log book, etc. And his final sentence, he complimented us saying that he's got good feedback from Jimmy :) And at the end of the day, we got Jimmy to sign log books, and he gave me and Naz a 5 out of 5 for weekly performance! I hope we keep this up :)
I'm really tired. Im considering getting a nap now xD
Naz and I like having lunch at our table in the office. So we buy takeaways and sit at desk and enjoy the mild lit office and the food :P So later part of the day we got pretty lazy and wanted to walk around. Decided we would go and find someone to talk to. But Jimmy sort of brought us around again to meet other people we didn't meet on day 1. Some weren't very friendly, but some were alright! Then I forced Naz and myself to go and talk to Mr.Sunil. Weeeee! LOL! He was busy, but we managed to squeeze some time out of him :) He was 31 years old >.<' I kinda liked him :P He looked young and stuff. Ask him how long he was here. And he said 3 years. But 8 years with Philips. Was at bangalore previously. So I asked if he came with family and he said no. So it means he could be single xD Then Mr.Prasanna, who looks late 30s. Just wanted to be friendly with him xD He is an Indian, but was working in Taiwan with a different company. And now he is here with family.
So we kinda stopped there! And decided to ask them out for lunch from next week xD Probably take turns with each of them and get to know them. We still have to talk to about 7-8 men who are seated directly near us, but they always seem so busy! Heard that in about 2 weeks they have some company bonding session on a friday afternoon :) If we're allowed to go, we will and we shall make new friends! Weeeeee!
Oh, and Mr.Zen emailed us, he emailed telling us all the paper work stuff. To keep track of log book, etc. And his final sentence, he complimented us saying that he's got good feedback from Jimmy :) And at the end of the day, we got Jimmy to sign log books, and he gave me and Naz a 5 out of 5 for weekly performance! I hope we keep this up :)
I'm really tired. Im considering getting a nap now xD
No comments:
Post a Comment