Day 3!
I realize that I've been sleeping a bit after 11pm these working days. In the morning, I feel a little tired. Just a little. So, I think it would be better if I blog whenever I've got nothing to so. So currently I'm composing this on my notepad. I'm sort of done with the requirements part. I just need to take some pictures soon.
These few days something has not been right with me. I shall not elaborate. The actions that I have been doing aren't right at all. Mum saidI should just let things take its own course and I should not try to do what I'm doing! I just couldn't help myself when I saw SA xD And then today I tried my best to not try to get attention, but I did a little. LOL! And then I went to check "God wants you to know" app on facebook and this is what it came up with. *On this day of your life, Krishna, we believe God wants you to know ... that if you relax, it comes. Message from God: Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way.* But I'm a little confused. HAHA! I thought there was a verse "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"? What happened to this uh? LOL!
Nevermind, maybe that is meant for something else, and this is something else. Kinda suiting for the situation I'm in. I've got to take some more screen shots of the TV. Oh well, someone went to the pantry, the first time he went, he took so long, so I was going in, and he exited through a different way so we didn't bump into each other. This time, when I saw him coming to the lane, I got my cup and got there... We passed by, he smiled, and I think he said Hi. I just smiled because I was kinda shy. Shit! LOL! I'm thinking if I should add him on facebook or not. Haish... Maybe not now. Once we get into the habit of talking then I shall consider :P So its my first time trying the coffee machine. Didn't know I had to put in stuff like the creamer and sugar. Now my coffee tastes yucky. Eww! Haha! Oh well, its okay... :)
Going to get back to the screen shotting thing :)
News just came in. Looks like we have to carry our laptop with us to work from now on. They've decided not to set up a PC! Aww. Kinda sad.But if thats the case, then from now on, we might as well just leave our laptop at work. And bring em back only on weekends! Which is kinda deprived uh! Maybe after the first month I shall bring my PC to the computer shop and find out why its damn laggy xD And if I have to pay, I'd have my first allowance to pay with right?
Its 12.50pm now. Finished lunch quite a while back. Was eating at the pantry with Naz. We were talking about some stuff. And a few people came in to make coffee from the expresson machine and it happens so they just had that bitter coffee! Naz said maybe they are used to it. Probably they pressed something when I was looking so closely at them, but I may have missed it when I blinked.LOL! Apparently Jimmy was not able to join us for lunch. Naz went to the cafeteria to get her lunch and I had home cooked food :) Currently on FB game! HAHA! Mum called awhile back. I told her about not having a desktop. And my idea about leaving my laptop at work and
bringing it back for weekends! Besides, I've got the desktop at home, just that its slow. So maybe this weekend, I could go and get everything fixed! Once that happens, next week onwards I'm going to leave Alan Josh at work with my other stuff :)
Everything is going fine. Apparently we're done with what we're supposed to finish at 5.30pm xD So now I'm waiting for Naz to finish hers up and then we'll try each other's requirement specs out and we'll slack well! HAHA! I got coffee from the instant machine now, not the expresso machine. it is supposed to have sugar and cream, and it tastes quite alright! I'm doing pretty well with covering up my game xD Thank God for laptops :) I think I'm going to fill up my log book and do a bit of reading on the report I'm supposed to write for this internship.
1.40pm. Slacking... Obviously. LOL! Finished filling up log book. But I'm lazy to read up on how to do report. Can I just worry about it after week 6 or something? Haha! I hope this week's performance grade, I get 5 :) And not just for this week, but for the whole of 12 weeks! I Jimmy is really nice to us! We haven't disturbed him much today. Because we have our activate access pass! Wee! And we didn't have lunch with him. And he only wants to meet us tomorrow after we're done with this requirement specs thing. But we can approach him ifwe're done with it earlier :)
I'm sorry for those reading this post :X If you've got too much to read, just bear with me! But you asked for it right? Who asked you to come here and read my blog? Now you shall suffer! Not just today, but forever! LOL!
Me and my big mouth. Went to ask Jimmy about a document that he said he would pass us yesterday, and he gave it to us. 458 pages long. But he said that he doesn't expect us to go through it in detail. Thank God for us! :) I've done something really sweet with my laptop. Auto hide my task bar xD This way people won't really know what windows I have opened :) Yay for that! So even if I have a facebook tab open, which I do, all I have to do is just to move my cursor away and my task bar is hidden :) Wee! and I just took a picture of myself

Speaking of pictures! I bought some stuff to make my desk not so empty. Pinned up a calendar and some Christian bookmarks.
Tomorrow I'm bringing in 2 photo frames :) taken with bestie and mum. Then I'm going to print the class picture we took and frame it up and also the picture taken for youth day! So that would make it 4 photo frames! Hehe! It's almost as if I'm going to settle down here for the rest of my life. Naz doesn't leave anything behind. And I mean nothing! I may have a hard time packing up during the last week judging from the number of things I'm going to bring it! Still have tidbits in my drawer some more! Once my desk is settled, then I'll take another picture of it and show it off xD
And today is a really slacky day la! I leveled up twice in IT girl already. Or 3 times I think. Seriously! HAHA! Passed Naz my internet cable now... There is an internet cable that is under my table only. And we share it. And since we're not getting a desktop, we've got to keep sharing xD I think now I shall do just a little bit of reading of that 458 pages document and maybe also write a letter to bestie! Best time to write. LOL! Maybe I'll write to her during weekend! Saw Sudoku in the newspaper, going to attempt it now :)
Finished that level 2 sudoku in about 8 mins! Not bad uh. I got them all right too :) First time this year. HAHA! Mum wants me to wear Chudithar for work tomorrow! And that is kinda scary. HAHA! We're not expected to wear office wear. Casual and comfortable is good.Not sure if I mentioned the time table for what I wear xD Mon & Tue, formal wear. Wed will alternate my white and black skirt with random tshirts or tops. Thursday is Chudithar, and Friday will be Jeans and some blouse. All in all, must just make sure I don't repeat the same clothes for 2 weeks! Now I'm recalling what I wore to work and noting it down. Not sure what Chudithar I should wear tomorrow! Must go home and check! LOL!
3.44pm! I finished my 500ml water in 5mins just so that I could go to the toilet and pee! LOL! Water is good for your health people! Sodrink away! The more I look at SA, the more heart flutters! LOL! All the more I'm reminded of PK! And when I'm reminded of PK, I'm reminded of that video xD Generally don't see him like that. Well generally I don't see him at all. But reactions of him in that video just makes me laugh. And smile too. Still have a 750 ml bottle of water to finish! Want to leave that bottle here and bring back a half empty 500ml bottle! That would be very refreshing! LOL!
4pm. Even though this job is pretty slack for the moment, and you like it, its still boring. And time passes by really slow... I'm reading the paper that they gave us on the day of the briefing when we found out what we were doing.
I realize that I've been sleeping a bit after 11pm these working days. In the morning, I feel a little tired. Just a little. So, I think it would be better if I blog whenever I've got nothing to so. So currently I'm composing this on my notepad. I'm sort of done with the requirements part. I just need to take some pictures soon.
These few days something has not been right with me. I shall not elaborate. The actions that I have been doing aren't right at all. Mum saidI should just let things take its own course and I should not try to do what I'm doing! I just couldn't help myself when I saw SA xD And then today I tried my best to not try to get attention, but I did a little. LOL! And then I went to check "God wants you to know" app on facebook and this is what it came up with. *On this day of your life, Krishna, we believe God wants you to know ... that if you relax, it comes. Message from God: Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way.* But I'm a little confused. HAHA! I thought there was a verse "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"? What happened to this uh? LOL!
Nevermind, maybe that is meant for something else, and this is something else. Kinda suiting for the situation I'm in. I've got to take some more screen shots of the TV. Oh well, someone went to the pantry, the first time he went, he took so long, so I was going in, and he exited through a different way so we didn't bump into each other. This time, when I saw him coming to the lane, I got my cup and got there... We passed by, he smiled, and I think he said Hi. I just smiled because I was kinda shy. Shit! LOL! I'm thinking if I should add him on facebook or not. Haish... Maybe not now. Once we get into the habit of talking then I shall consider :P So its my first time trying the coffee machine. Didn't know I had to put in stuff like the creamer and sugar. Now my coffee tastes yucky. Eww! Haha! Oh well, its okay... :)
Going to get back to the screen shotting thing :)
News just came in. Looks like we have to carry our laptop with us to work from now on. They've decided not to set up a PC! Aww. Kinda sad.But if thats the case, then from now on, we might as well just leave our laptop at work. And bring em back only on weekends! Which is kinda deprived uh! Maybe after the first month I shall bring my PC to the computer shop and find out why its damn laggy xD And if I have to pay, I'd have my first allowance to pay with right?
Its 12.50pm now. Finished lunch quite a while back. Was eating at the pantry with Naz. We were talking about some stuff. And a few people came in to make coffee from the expresson machine and it happens so they just had that bitter coffee! Naz said maybe they are used to it. Probably they pressed something when I was looking so closely at them, but I may have missed it when I blinked.LOL! Apparently Jimmy was not able to join us for lunch. Naz went to the cafeteria to get her lunch and I had home cooked food :) Currently on FB game! HAHA! Mum called awhile back. I told her about not having a desktop. And my idea about leaving my laptop at work and
bringing it back for weekends! Besides, I've got the desktop at home, just that its slow. So maybe this weekend, I could go and get everything fixed! Once that happens, next week onwards I'm going to leave Alan Josh at work with my other stuff :)
Everything is going fine. Apparently we're done with what we're supposed to finish at 5.30pm xD So now I'm waiting for Naz to finish hers up and then we'll try each other's requirement specs out and we'll slack well! HAHA! I got coffee from the instant machine now, not the expresso machine. it is supposed to have sugar and cream, and it tastes quite alright! I'm doing pretty well with covering up my game xD Thank God for laptops :) I think I'm going to fill up my log book and do a bit of reading on the report I'm supposed to write for this internship.
1.40pm. Slacking... Obviously. LOL! Finished filling up log book. But I'm lazy to read up on how to do report. Can I just worry about it after week 6 or something? Haha! I hope this week's performance grade, I get 5 :) And not just for this week, but for the whole of 12 weeks! I Jimmy is really nice to us! We haven't disturbed him much today. Because we have our activate access pass! Wee! And we didn't have lunch with him. And he only wants to meet us tomorrow after we're done with this requirement specs thing. But we can approach him ifwe're done with it earlier :)
I'm sorry for those reading this post :X If you've got too much to read, just bear with me! But you asked for it right? Who asked you to come here and read my blog? Now you shall suffer! Not just today, but forever! LOL!
Me and my big mouth. Went to ask Jimmy about a document that he said he would pass us yesterday, and he gave it to us. 458 pages long. But he said that he doesn't expect us to go through it in detail. Thank God for us! :) I've done something really sweet with my laptop. Auto hide my task bar xD This way people won't really know what windows I have opened :) Yay for that! So even if I have a facebook tab open, which I do, all I have to do is just to move my cursor away and my task bar is hidden :) Wee! and I just took a picture of myself

Speaking of pictures! I bought some stuff to make my desk not so empty. Pinned up a calendar and some Christian bookmarks.
Tomorrow I'm bringing in 2 photo frames :) taken with bestie and mum. Then I'm going to print the class picture we took And today is a really slacky day la! I leveled up twice in IT girl already. Or 3 times I think. Seriously! HAHA! Passed Naz my internet cable now... There is an internet cable that is under my table only. And we share it. And since we're not getting a desktop, we've got to keep sharing xD I think now I shall do just a little bit of reading of that 458 pages document and maybe also write a letter to bestie! Best time to write. LOL! Maybe I'll write to her during weekend! Saw Sudoku in the newspaper, going to attempt it now :)
IT Work Required: To improve the level of details of the user interface behavior, layout, styling specs in existing document specs. To take reference from existing TV set, interact with remote control and other input devices. To refine the level of user interface specs!
And after looking at this again. I'm so damn sure there is no coding! LOL! Best right?!
So yeah its 10.33pm. Haven't gone to bed yet! Haven't ironed clothes and haven't prepared for work tomorrow! Btw, I can't believe I'm so dumb!
No comments:
Post a Comment