Day 2 at Philips and it gets better :) Went in around 8.20am. Apparently our access card weren't activated yet, so we had to wait a few minutes until someone zapped her card and let us in :) Took a picture of myself!

I brought my cup and all. Hehe! Got ice milo in the morning, then also got hot milo. LOL! I know I'm very random! So we finished up the defaults checking, where we left off yesterday. Finished it around 10.30. Then Jimmy, me & Naz went thorough it together. It close to lunch time. Then Jimmy got me a TV for myself at my desk, but it wasn't the new interface. Had to do the requirement specification for just the Browse USB in the TV after lunch.
Lunch was horrible! Jimmy suggested we go out of office. So went to the coffee shop. Got rice, fish and bagadale (potato) and it cost $3.00! And the fish was spoilt. Curry was too spicy, so I wasted alot of food! How could I eat that?! After lunch Jimmy brought us to the wellness area. Thats where they had all sorts of games including carom and gym equipment. The other side, they were having yoga lessons :)
After that, went back to office and started eating some snacks which I bought yesterday! I kept them in the drawer under my desk. Oh and this is me and my big TV!

Cool right! But I didn't use it alot. HAHA! Did that requirement specification thing for more than 4 hours and it was time to go home! Yay! We informed the senior manager, who was our supervisor and he told us that we don't have to inform him and that we can just leave. LOL! But like damn weird not to tell him anything.
We figured that our access passes were activated too! Yay! No more bugging Jimmy for his pass to go to the toilet!
And its women's day today! So here is a picture of a beautiful women! LOL!


I brought my cup and all. Hehe! Got ice milo in the morning, then also got hot milo. LOL! I know I'm very random! So we finished up the defaults checking, where we left off yesterday. Finished it around 10.30. Then Jimmy, me & Naz went thorough it together. It close to lunch time. Then Jimmy got me a TV for myself at my desk, but it wasn't the new interface. Had to do the requirement specification for just the Browse USB in the TV after lunch.
Lunch was horrible! Jimmy suggested we go out of office. So went to the coffee shop. Got rice, fish and bagadale (potato) and it cost $3.00! And the fish was spoilt. Curry was too spicy, so I wasted alot of food! How could I eat that?! After lunch Jimmy brought us to the wellness area. Thats where they had all sorts of games including carom and gym equipment. The other side, they were having yoga lessons :)
After that, went back to office and started eating some snacks which I bought yesterday! I kept them in the drawer under my desk. Oh and this is me and my big TV!

Cool right! But I didn't use it alot. HAHA! Did that requirement specification thing for more than 4 hours and it was time to go home! Yay! We informed the senior manager, who was our supervisor and he told us that we don't have to inform him and that we can just leave. LOL! But like damn weird not to tell him anything.
We figured that our access passes were activated too! Yay! No more bugging Jimmy for his pass to go to the toilet!
And its women's day today! So here is a picture of a beautiful women! LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment