Saturday, February 26, 2011

Within minutes of coming online, Mr.Maydav Rakesh Kulpu left me alone! HAHA! I shall not complain though. Poor guy has so much to study. And he is lacking motivation. He isn't the only one. I've started on DMID, but I don't have any intention on finishing it.

So I've decided to set aside time. From 9-10, I'm going to study DMID. Then 10-10.30 read my books! Everyone knows about my love for books. On Thursday, after SWENG paper, I went to the library. And borrowed 4 books. Haven't started on anything yet...

Speaking of reading, I'm kinda guilty for not working on my Quiet Time books. Those devotions are supposed to be done on a daily basis, but I've apparently lost touch and that is so not good.

Missed youth meeting today cause I wasn't well. And have to get up early to go for AGM's morning service with Aunty. Oh well, all izz well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment