Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm not going to get emotional and all. LOL! It was expected to happen any sooner. But this soon? Didn't even dream about it. That was because Ram Charan was in my dream. So anyway that aside, I've started to blog so frequently haven't I? HAHA! Kinda moody, so yeah, thought I'd just come and rant a bit...

My idea for studying and reading books wasn't quite fulfilled... I have to find a way to kick myself for coming online so often! Because I come online so often, things happen. And all this can be avoided if I found things to direct my attention to instead of my laptop. I think I'm going to try it out now! As soon as the clock strikes 12, I'm going to go on a strict timing based laptop usage. LOL.

I think I should allocate myself only 2 hours a day to use my laptop. But updating twitter is not counted okay! I'll go update it via my mobile. HAHA! So just 2 hours a day. I will update my progress tomorrow. For now, I'm going to spend the last few blissful moments online, then hit my notes, and books :D

No comments:

Post a Comment