Sunday, February 27, 2011


It's such a beautiful Sunday night! I just woke up from my 2 hour plus sleep after coming back from church. Going to 2 different services on Sunday is very challenging... It's just my 2nd week attending RGM with Aunty A. I really liked last week's morning service, so I decided that I would attend there for the upcoming mornings :D Their tamil service is from 10.30-12.45 there about. And when that ends, I go to my own church's service which starts at 2.30.

This morning I was lazy as usual, but nevertheless, I got up and got ready. Prepared my outfit the previous night already :D So this week, I met Aunty A at yck itself. If being reminded of school on weekdays isn't enough, even on my Sunday, I have to see my school xD RGM's building is just somewhere from the back entrance of school :D And Aunty A made it on time this week. We co-incidentally wore the same color. Green. Hehe! And when we met, the shuttle service just arrived. What great timing :D So from there we reached the building and they were just finishing up their english service that started 1 hour earlier earlier.

As usual, the songs were good and worship was done really differently, nothing like what we do at church. Not that my church is bad, but they are just different in their own ways. And I can seriously spot so much differences! I like it at RGM.

And today's message was about getting to know the character of God. So for that he asked a question, a question that was asked to him by someone. Is God blind to whatever that is happening in the world? Is he deaf? etc etc. So well, he was telling us about how there are 3 different places of dwelling. One is where God dwells, heaven, and God is in spirit. Spirit is eternal. Next is where the humans dwell, its called Earth, but mind you, this Earth is just a temporary place for us to dwell in. We've been given bodies, but inside, we are spirit too. Few years later, the body is so called gone, and we have the spirit which is eternal and never dies, and we'll either go to heaven or hell, depending of course. And lastly, the 3rd place is where the devil resides with all the dark forces. And he is in spirit too. So now the question that could have been formed is why is God, perhaps causing so much destruction, pain, etc etc. Well you see, the thing that we learnt today, is that God is a creator, he only knows how to create and not destroy. That is why when one of his angels "did bad stuff" he didn't destroy the devil but just banished him out of heaven into hell. That would just explain alot now... When God created the Earth, he gave everything in the hands of men and he asked men to rule the world. Obviously you can't expect God to give you chicken chops from heaven. He can just give you chicken, and what you do with it is up to you :D So the same way, men took hold of the world, and well, whatever happens here right now on Earth has got nothing to do with God, but men. If bad things are happening, it happens because men's thinking is not right. Which then links to sin.

Sin is not a problem, but it is the consequences of the sin that is a problem. We can sin at one time, and then go on to not sin. But what is the consequence of sin? It's the reason why men gets destroyed. For example, the reason why our parents want us to study so hard now, is so that we'll have a good future. Good job, more money, etc, etc. Same way, God wants us to stop sinning so that we won't be destroyed. Oh I forgot to mention that the evil forces in the world can't destroy us either because they don't have such rights. Weeee! So in conclusion, its us, causing ourself to be destroyed. Wait, not conclusion of the whole thing yet. So its men's bad thinking that gets us destroyed. Now, God has good thinking about us. When we sin, God says we can still leave that sin and embrace him. When we embrace God who has good thinking, we'll have good thinking too, and when have good thinking, then no consequences. Weee! And we'll live happily every after.

So this is the conclusion: God always has good thinking about us and he never destroys anything. As Phil 4: 8 says, "Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." So to think this way, we should embrace God. When we do so, "Then the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors." - Deut 30:9 And we understand that God creates, and doesn't destroy, and that he always had good thinking about us, we'll know that we'll have freedom in everything, have no fear or feel guilty. THE END.

Not ending there actually. HAHA! While preaching, he was talking about Baasha. Said he mentioned that name during bible study and everyone was just starring blankly. :P He asked someone what did Baasha say? And that person responded with a dialogue from the movie Baasha that Rajini said. Everyone cracked up. He showed us prove that the name was in the bible. LOL! And imagine all our surprise eh. Hehe!

So well, after service, took shuttle service back to yck and then trained back to smb and took shuttle service to church. And by the time I got to church I was so shagged. Thank God mum bought me sandwich. Was having my meal after 5 hours of having my shake. So I was doing back up and half way through I didn't feel well. I hate having to scream through the mike because Melvin doesn't adjust our volume and we have to scream each time... Haiyo.... Nevermind that.

After church no idea why but I was kinda feeling pissed and I kept criticizing everything mum or granny did all the way till we got home. Then use laptop for an hour, and then slept. And now, another hour has passed, its a bit over 10. So I'm ending here.

Last paper tomorrow! Then it's time to partyyyyy! Or not exactly. Have to finish all my devotion materials and keep them up to date. Haha! Going to mug for sometime. Goodnight earthlings :D

No comments:

Post a Comment