
I liked the whole concept of these different types and colors of crystal glasses! It sort of reminds me of DIT 0901... Where everyone is of different sizes, attitudes and emotions... I'm going to miss those people... Today is apparently the last time I'm going to see them or in this case, the last time I saw them :'( Everyone except Puay Xin because I'll see her on Wednesday for attachment briefing...
So anyway... I'm going to miss them all terribly. It hit me pretty late actually. That this short separation is for real! And when it hit me, it just made me stumble... This post is dedicated to my lovely DIT0901 :D
Ang Puay Xin : My darling. Haha! I won't see you for 3 months cause of attachment! But when we both come back, we should have lunch together and talk about it! HAHA! Your craze for Kpop, has kinda made me want to hear it :P
Chang Jun Wei : Hey Mr.Tall fella :D So I guess I can only see you 6 months later eh. Going to miss seeing you in school so early. Haha! And you're such a fun person to be with. Will miss you intelligence. I'll call you when I'm stuck with a problem during IPP :P
Chen Shu Wen : Thank you for your cute cupcakes :D Although you and I live blocks away, we don't really go back home together. Missed those time when we met up to come to school or go back home together. We'll do that 6 months later.
Chua Li Hui : Will see you 6 months later as well... Thanks for those fun memories. And please, by the time we come back to study, kindly get rid of Wei Ling's stuffed keychain!
Jansen Chew Soon Ping : Woo! We've beem mates for like 7 years already. Can't stand you anymore! Haha! Joking! Thank you for always being an annoying person and making everyone laugh. See you in 3 months!
Koh Jun De : Thank you for the times when you take the initiative to inform us about certain things. Appreciate it. Will see you in 3 months!
Lee Jia Jun : You're one person I'm going to miss disturbing. Haha! It has been a joy annoying you and making fun of you, but you know we don't mean it. Just please make sure you don't oversleep for final year project uh! Haha! And cut down on backyard monsters please! LOL! Seeya in 6 months! Hope you have fun with Salina during project xD
Lee Jin Ling : Big Boss :D LOL! Can't wait to see you in 3 months with your braces. Share with me your experiences so that I'd be ready to get mine!
Li Yu Meng : Heyhey! Enjoy fooling around with you and our small jokes! Hope you chiong for project and attachment and will see you in 6 months :D
Lin Wei Ling : Thanks uh for scratching my poor thumb today! LOL! No worries, no big injuries! Hope your stuffed keychain is alright. But not for long. I've hired someone to get rid of it. Please grow up WL! Haha! No more shorts for you uh! Dress more lady can?!
Low Wei Rong Alvin : Looks like I'll only see you 9months later! So you work hard! And take care of your health. Don't get too stressed okay :D
Luqman Al Hakim B Mustafah : So dude! I'm so going to miss making fun of Salina & Jia Jun with you! And also the times you annoy me. Haha! Can't believe time flies so fast! You're the first person whom I spoke to. Still remember that day. So Mr.Green 3 months is pretty long, but make sure we get to catch up when I'm back from attachment! But then, Salina & Jia Jun won't be around to make fun of. Haha!
Mark Chew Kong Liang : Haven't seen you around much, but glad to see you perservering. Hope to bump into you in 3months! May Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Super Sentai and Green Hornet bless you with courage and strength. Hehe!
Mohamed Safiullah : Hey 3rd pro :X Finally I won't see you for like 3 months! Haha! So since its you study path first, please Safi, for God's sake, attend your classes :P And don't do last minute studying for exams like these past semester. Haha! All the best. When I message you regarding any help during my IPP please reply! LOL!
Nur Salina Bte Missary : OMG! 6 months without you! Haha! I can't believe it sia! Although you annoy me with all your B2st songs, I think I'm going to start listening to them just for you :P It's going to be terrible without you! Seriously. No one to disturb, or fight with. Haha. Going to miss you alot Kak! Okay, stop getting all so emtional, I know you want to cry already. Just recommend to me some songs on and off yeah, shall listen to it :D Hope you and Jia Jun be nice to each other and always be a couple. Waka waka :P
Seah Chen Xun Regan : Don't know whether you'll see this, but still this is for you :P Although you can be really so lame sometimes, you're quite okay la. Haha! Actually quite smart hor. Might bump into you after 3 months. Keep you crap in control :P
Ting Song Hui : One person I just can't stand already sia! Haha! Thick skin right you! LOL! Anyway, will see you when I get back from IPP! And you have fun with DE! Not going to be easy, but don't give up! Always think of Sharon and you'll go far :P Don't miss her too much okay :D
Last but not least, drum rolls please
Yong Shou Xian : Hey brother! Haha! Going to miss the craps with you la! All those shit we talk about! And those random moments! You and your really hot hair is going to be missed. Take care
So my dearest DIT0901, I'm sure I didn't miss anyone because I was referring to the PE Selection List to see when I'd see you guys again! All arranged according to roll number. Haha! Going to miss everyone from the period of 3-9 months!
Sorry I can't be present at the chalet! I think I'm the only one missing it :( Hope you all have fun, and maybe plan a bit for KL trip la xD See you guys when I see you!
Lots of love from me :D
So anyway... I'm going to miss them all terribly. It hit me pretty late actually. That this short separation is for real! And when it hit me, it just made me stumble... This post is dedicated to my lovely DIT0901 :D
Ang Puay Xin : My darling. Haha! I won't see you for 3 months cause of attachment! But when we both come back, we should have lunch together and talk about it! HAHA! Your craze for Kpop, has kinda made me want to hear it :P
Chang Jun Wei : Hey Mr.Tall fella :D So I guess I can only see you 6 months later eh. Going to miss seeing you in school so early. Haha! And you're such a fun person to be with. Will miss you intelligence. I'll call you when I'm stuck with a problem during IPP :P
Chen Shu Wen : Thank you for your cute cupcakes :D Although you and I live blocks away, we don't really go back home together. Missed those time when we met up to come to school or go back home together. We'll do that 6 months later.
Chua Li Hui : Will see you 6 months later as well... Thanks for those fun memories. And please, by the time we come back to study, kindly get rid of Wei Ling's stuffed keychain!
Jansen Chew Soon Ping : Woo! We've beem mates for like 7 years already. Can't stand you anymore! Haha! Joking! Thank you for always being an annoying person and making everyone laugh. See you in 3 months!
Koh Jun De : Thank you for the times when you take the initiative to inform us about certain things. Appreciate it. Will see you in 3 months!
Lee Jia Jun : You're one person I'm going to miss disturbing. Haha! It has been a joy annoying you and making fun of you, but you know we don't mean it. Just please make sure you don't oversleep for final year project uh! Haha! And cut down on backyard monsters please! LOL! Seeya in 6 months! Hope you have fun with Salina during project xD
Lee Jin Ling : Big Boss :D LOL! Can't wait to see you in 3 months with your braces. Share with me your experiences so that I'd be ready to get mine!
Li Yu Meng : Heyhey! Enjoy fooling around with you and our small jokes! Hope you chiong for project and attachment and will see you in 6 months :D
Lin Wei Ling : Thanks uh for scratching my poor thumb today! LOL! No worries, no big injuries! Hope your stuffed keychain is alright. But not for long. I've hired someone to get rid of it. Please grow up WL! Haha! No more shorts for you uh! Dress more lady can?!
Low Wei Rong Alvin : Looks like I'll only see you 9months later! So you work hard! And take care of your health. Don't get too stressed okay :D
Luqman Al Hakim B Mustafah : So dude! I'm so going to miss making fun of Salina & Jia Jun with you! And also the times you annoy me. Haha! Can't believe time flies so fast! You're the first person whom I spoke to. Still remember that day. So Mr.Green 3 months is pretty long, but make sure we get to catch up when I'm back from attachment! But then, Salina & Jia Jun won't be around to make fun of. Haha!
Mark Chew Kong Liang : Haven't seen you around much, but glad to see you perservering. Hope to bump into you in 3months! May Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Super Sentai and Green Hornet bless you with courage and strength. Hehe!
Mohamed Safiullah : Hey 3rd pro :X Finally I won't see you for like 3 months! Haha! So since its you study path first, please Safi, for God's sake, attend your classes :P And don't do last minute studying for exams like these past semester. Haha! All the best. When I message you regarding any help during my IPP please reply! LOL!
Nur Salina Bte Missary : OMG! 6 months without you! Haha! I can't believe it sia! Although you annoy me with all your B2st songs, I think I'm going to start listening to them just for you :P It's going to be terrible without you! Seriously. No one to disturb, or fight with. Haha. Going to miss you alot Kak! Okay, stop getting all so emtional, I know you want to cry already. Just recommend to me some songs on and off yeah, shall listen to it :D Hope you and Jia Jun be nice to each other and always be a couple. Waka waka :P
Seah Chen Xun Regan : Don't know whether you'll see this, but still this is for you :P Although you can be really so lame sometimes, you're quite okay la. Haha! Actually quite smart hor. Might bump into you after 3 months. Keep you crap in control :P
Ting Song Hui : One person I just can't stand already sia! Haha! Thick skin right you! LOL! Anyway, will see you when I get back from IPP! And you have fun with DE! Not going to be easy, but don't give up! Always think of Sharon and you'll go far :P Don't miss her too much okay :D
Last but not least, drum rolls please
Yong Shou Xian : Hey brother! Haha! Going to miss the craps with you la! All those shit we talk about! And those random moments! You and your really hot hair is going to be missed. Take care
So my dearest DIT0901, I'm sure I didn't miss anyone because I was referring to the PE Selection List to see when I'd see you guys again! All arranged according to roll number. Haha! Going to miss everyone from the period of 3-9 months!
Sorry I can't be present at the chalet! I think I'm the only one missing it :( Hope you all have fun, and maybe plan a bit for KL trip la xD See you guys when I see you!
Lots of love from me :D
No comments:
Post a Comment