Monday, February 28, 2011

That previous post is meant to be a special dedication to my peeps!

So yes, we have all made it alive to the last day of February :D As of tomorrow, we'll be embarking on a new month called March :P So top off the last day, I'm finished with exam. Which was a little confusing. Just a little. And I got my pay :D I've got to say, I really deserve my pay. HAHA! Those kids are really not easy to handle. Although I can say that I have enough rest when I'm supposed to teach! This is what happens when the kids you teach are hyper active, and they refuse to study. Oh well, I still get my money!

So now I'm currently I'm listening to B2St's songs. It's something Salina, Luqman & Puay Xin always talk about. LOL. So I'm listening to their song, SHOCK. And I remember today before the exam, I used the word flabbergasted which means shocked. And Salina was saying imagine B2ST uses this word. So since I know a bit of their song, I replaced shock with flabbergasted. And you should have seen Salina laughing sia! Haha!

Shu Wen was so nice, she made cupcakes for us :D And after paper it was just the last few moments to cherish... So while waiting for classmates, we were talking to the 03. Aisah, Biyu, etc. And there were some cones.(See below)

And these cones as you can see has an image. So further infront, there is the swimming pool. And these cones were placed near the staircase. People like me and Aisah, would tend to interpret this as "Be careful, you can actually drown" kinda way. And others were like "It's meant to say its slippery", so the whole time, we were joking about this and laughing away. I'm sorry if you don't get what I was trying to say, but if you were there, you would have laughed alot too :D

After that we went to have lunch. Only a few of us actually. Rest went home, and those I was having lunch with, were really hungry, or they had to buy stuff for tomorrow' class chalet :P So well, I gave Salina a hug before leaving. Well she initiated it actually. Haha! Going to miss her and all my pals for sure. Attachment is going to be awesome! (Being positive) And my results are going to be fantastic too :D

What can I say? These days, its not been easy for me... Besides the fact that I haven't been going on the strict internet timing, I've been online after 10pm :P Also, as much as I try to avoid what happened that day... I just can't. You know, not a day goes by without me not talking to you. And if I don't, then I just don't feel good at all... I try so hard to think about what you've said. To prove that you are right! That these things are not real. And I don't love you... But as much as I try to convince myself, I just don't seem to be able to do it. We know its not going to work out, then why do I feel this way? That first night, was magic. If only it lasted that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment