Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm speechless. LOL. Sometimes, confessing is good :D It sort of gets everything off your chest :D Sometimes it can hurt you too. But it didn't hurt me so much. Maybe just a little when he said he didn't know that I was hitting on him or flirting with him xD

That aside, I had to rethink the love and it sort of was made to go down to like instead.And I'd rather say that its more than like, but less than love. So as to say its stuck in between :D I'm all smiles now. HAHA! Then again, I've started thinking where this would lead. But on the other hand, I don't want to care about it. We'll keep it this way!

What can I say now? I'm happy. I don't want to think about anything else. Sort of had to do some scrambling with his name awhile ago. There are really inquisitive people around. Madav Rakesh Kulpu is the best one so far xD still havent found a way to insert the "Y" inside. LOL! The stupidest idea I have developed in the middle of the night!

Kk! I'm going to bed soon :D Need to get up and mug for DMID, and then church. Oh crap, I'm leading worship tomorrow... And havent prepared. :( Shall do something about it now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment