Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things are pretty alright now. Although there is barely words being shared in the house, it's in a much better state than before. I don't know where things are heading, but I've learnt to be positive and leave it to the one who knows best.

Yesterday was church barbecue, apparently, we the youth were supposed to have a barbecue, and today the rest of the church would be gathering for a picnic. But all the pits were booked :( So we had a combined barbecue outside church instead. It was pretty alright. A prophet came too, and half way through the barbecue, the youths had to go in and hear him preach. 30 minutes just went by too fast.

He prayed for me too, and he sort of knew exactly what I was going through and he told me what God wanted me to know. Was crying the whole time because I'm pretty sure I felt him...

Reached home close to 12am... Really tired... Hais. But I'm sure it will all be alright over this weekend. His grace is sufficient for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment