
Finally school has ended. Presentation was on Tuesday. Everything was pretty okay I guess. Just that some one was really angry with me. I'm not going to say its not my fault. But when I've already apologized, I don't see why things should be still the same. Though after awhile everything was a little alright, there was still tension. I got tired of it after a while. I'm not saying that things are sorted now. I've got pride too. I know I shouldn't let it get in the way, but I couldn't help myself. You've had your say, now its my turn.
Past few days have been boring! Well, not completely. Been spending some last days with my classmates... Tuesday after presentation majority of us went to JJ's place. Billiard, tennis, table tennis, monopoly deal, etc. And Wednesday after revision lecture some of us went to SX's place. It was random there! We played monopoly deal, then we used poker cards to play find the pair on SX's guest room bed :P Kinda silly, because it was supposed to be a memory game, but as cards were taken out, we moved them around and stuff. So yeah... Then we made it more difficult by swapping the cards we picked if they weren't the same. And then I suggested that we take 4 cards, and then if they're not the same, shuffle them and put them anywhere. It wasn't a memory game anymore. I had fun I guess...
Classmates having a chalet from 1st-3rd march. But I'm not going, so I guess I won't be meeting them much. Attachments start next month. And I'm really nervous as to what's going to happen to me. But I'll find out on 2nd march. There will be a briefing, so I'll see what happens then :P
For tomorrow, its a pretty much big day for my family. We'll know what happens to the future of our family. LOL! I made it sound so serious, but yes... If anything is going to happen to dad tomorrow, then today is apparently his last day of freedom. I think he has been really sleepless lately. Sometimes I wish my family didn't have to go through all this. That we'll all be just normal. But then again, we aren't normal.
So tomorrow I'll have to go to school to print some stuff, and then probably play facebook game in school because my home desktop is lagging xD and then accompany mum to her specialist checkup at KTPH. On Monday when I accompanied her, the doc did something to her ear. Ewww! And then he used some kind of stuff to insert cream into her ear. I hope she'll be alright. Not that she is going deaf or anything, but sometimes, I think its affecting her alot. LOL! Then we'll come home and if there is a reason to celebrate, then we shall.
For now, I'm chatting with PK. He's been keeping me company almost everytime I'm online. Although we don't have much to talk about, I still like chatting with him. And when we do chat, it always the most randomest things. E.g. Porn causes brain damage :P And yes, porn does cause brain damage! If you watch porn, then stop doing so :D
With that high note, I'm ending my blog post. Thank you xD
No comments:
Post a Comment