I didn't know what sort of picture I should use for today's post. So I decided a picture of me in my new shirt would be nice :DLong day yet again today... Kinda figured out some stuff, and looks like today wasn't the big day for me and mum. Well, I sort of believe that God knows whatever that is happening and he knows why it happens. So days like this, even though we're going through a lot, I do know that things will be better in future and God knows when is the best time for the best things. So despite whatever that has been going on in the family, we do know, one day, it will all be alright :D
So currently its study break... Everyone knows that xD And I've got about less than 2 weeks to my first paper. And I'm sure I'm going to do well for all those 3 papers. I'm aiming for B+ or higher. Wait, definitely higher! Has to be an A. Given all that time to study, I should be studying to get an A.
Apparently I've got a pretty much good plan lined up for the next week. That is if nothing else comes in the way to destroy my planning xD So here's the plan for the coming week... Oh wait, its too long to be here xD So I'll just leave on my paper :D
I've got to go teach the kids tomorrow! Oh God how I hate my tuition life :P Why can't I get the sweetest cutest kids who just listen to me... Oh well, I've got to do it for mum and the money :D Oh wait, its just for mum :X
No comments:
Post a Comment