Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm in school. And I'm bored! I was planning to study a bit before going to church, but somehow, I felt that I could use a little break. So here I am, in the lab, with tabs open to facebook, blogger, and even some website meant for 21st birthday ideas xD
Saturday we went to Reuben's really belated 21st birthday party and I started thinking from then how mine would look like. HAHA! So yeah, just started doing some random research! Initially, I was planning on a saree! But I'm into Lehenga/Ghagra. I don't really know the difference between these 2, but its a top and skirt, pretty much like a saree but we dont have to go through the hassle of getting it tied :P
My 21st is going to be purple themed :D It's going to be a huge blast :D Going to continue looking at many other pretty clothes. Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment