Monday, January 31, 2011


Life has been really tough on us :( Mostly me. Ever since my semester project dumped me, by going MIA, I've been down. So much of work was done on it and I didn't do back up. All I know is that I don't want to fail it, atleast I want to get a C...

And then the next day, things at home started to take a different turn until we had to let someone else come in to control the situation. It has not been easy for mum and me... I wish all this would end soon.

Times like this, you don't know who to talk to because you're afraid that people would judge you. I only told 1 friend about this, and I kinda felt that the way he responded wasn't what I expected. You want people to sympathize and empathize, not condemn you!

The only reason I'm holding on now is for mummy, she has been making so many choices after thinking about me. And it's time I did the same. Presentation is probably in one week. Project is not even 10% complete. How would I even squeeze almost 15 weeks of work to be done in this week?! God...

No comments:

Post a Comment