Monday, January 24, 2011


Its been so long... Haha! No excuses as to why I haven't been updating, but partially, with everything that has been happening around me this brand new year, I just don't have time. School has been busy as always, but I always find time to slack. LOL! It's just that I don't really want to blog nowadays. But I always have plenty of interesting stuff going on. Just that you know, it can be pretty time consuming.

It's week 15. In 2 weeks, it will be project presentation, and I'm not ready for it. Ha! I think I might get a C minimum. Sad... And speaking of grades, my interim results came in like very late, but this is what I have.

IT1205 Operating Systems B
IT2116 Software Engineering B
IT2118 InfoSecurity Technology C
IT2155 Digital Media Interaction Design B
IT2203 Enterprise Applications Development B
IT2298 Enterprise Application Development Project B

Oh and there is marketing which I got a B for too... And National Education... I think I got a B minimum. There wasn't like any test for it or anything, not even the case study. I think its an A.

Getting a B for almost everything is frustrating. Oh and I did my final Info Sect Quiz today, and I got 21/35. And then there was the assignment and lab presentation. So if I'm not wrong, I've pulled up my C to a B :)

With Info Sect down, I've got 7 more to go. Grrr... But by the end of this week, I'll have 2 down. And then at the end of week 17, I'll just have 3 more exams to go which will be in late feb. Thank God for just those 3 exams. Can't imagine having to study for too many papers...

So I was thinking that in Year 3, which is supposedly starting on April 18th, may just have been pushed forward. Not the school term... But you see... Long story, here goes :X

In Year 3, ourfinal year, we have 3 different stuff to look into. We have 2 semesters. 1 of the semesters would be the study path. So we have a few modules that we have to study for, etc. And then the other semester will be cut into 2. Half of the semester will be for our Final Year Project (FYPJ) and another half for Inplacement Programme or something (IPP) also known as attachment. So for my study path, I chose Social Media. It sort of sounded interesting to me. And I really wanted to do my study path first, then do my FYPJ followed by IPP. Who knew what I had in store?!

Got my results today, and I'll be doing my IPP first, followed by FYPJ and then my study path. LOL! I chose to look on the bright side. That means, while doing attachment, I'd get more hands-on, then use some of it for my final year project, and then finally, slack off during my study path. HAHA! And that also means, I've got a pretty short holiday after my exams. And also less time to shop for my formal clothes! Obviously 2 sets is not going to be enough for 3 months. Haish! Need money too...

So yeah, there it is. My issue. LOL! And this week, I'm having quizzes. From today till thursday. Today, as I mentioned earlier went alright. 3 more to go. Need to go and study for that Software Engineering now. Need to pull all of em up to A. Not bothered about EADVPJ though, I don't mind even a C. As long as I pass, its good enough.

Off now. Toodles :D

No comments:

Post a Comment