Don't ask me why I have been updating my blog. I just have one word for you... BUSY! Really busy! Its the end of week 3 of school, and I haven't revised much! And I think that is really sad because whenever we are free, we tend to play monopoly deal xD It's not bad, but it isn't good either you know...
Am pleased with project grouping. I think we just got someone really experienced. I hope we really work together and finish our work on time. I'm really not on task this few weeks... I've been down. The way things around have been, isn't too good... I went to the extend of giving up something I really valued! But I'm glad I came to my senses really soon. In fact, I came to my senses in less than 1 hour. Really thankful for the people who stood by me and prayed for me (:
I'm really desperate to learn how to play the guitar, but its not easy finding videos and stuff ): I want to play "Cry of my Heart by Starfield". That is a song that really spoke to me when I was down. I have the chords and all, but dont know how to play :P
Let me just get this straight, just because I'm single, doesn't mean you can take advantage of me! I like someone! And I think I'm happy with that. Even if he doesn't like me, I don't care. Why don't you guys just get it and stop flirting around. Some of you just do it for fun, I know I'm not that pretty of anything, but that doesn't mean I'll fall for anyone or everyone.
Just had to let some steam off...
Am pleased with project grouping. I think we just got someone really experienced. I hope we really work together and finish our work on time. I'm really not on task this few weeks... I've been down. The way things around have been, isn't too good... I went to the extend of giving up something I really valued! But I'm glad I came to my senses really soon. In fact, I came to my senses in less than 1 hour. Really thankful for the people who stood by me and prayed for me (:
I'm really desperate to learn how to play the guitar, but its not easy finding videos and stuff ): I want to play "Cry of my Heart by Starfield". That is a song that really spoke to me when I was down. I have the chords and all, but dont know how to play :P
Let me just get this straight, just because I'm single, doesn't mean you can take advantage of me! I like someone! And I think I'm happy with that. Even if he doesn't like me, I don't care. Why don't you guys just get it and stop flirting around. Some of you just do it for fun, I know I'm not that pretty of anything, but that doesn't mean I'll fall for anyone or everyone.
Just had to let some steam off...
No comments:
Post a Comment