I know I pretty much owe many updates, but I've been busy with things. I know its not an excuse and all, but still, school started already. It's day 2. And I'm struggling a little to keep things in check and yeah, I'm still playing frontierville. Its my only entertainment so don't take it away from me please (:
Monday, it was a pretty much exciting day for me, supposedly, and early in the morning, I just got damn pissed at something, or rather, someone! I don't wish to speak further about it. So I still tried to be happy. Passed Salina her gift, and I'm sure she liked it (: And we went to get our books. Touching and smelling school notes was really a different feeling. I felt relieved to get back to school and someone I felt safe with my classmates. No one changed a bit, everyone is still who they are, the usual jovial self (: And I love my mates alot. Lunch with them at the pond was good. HAHA! Oh, and Salina spilled someone on my bottoms, I was wearing white bottoms :P But it wasn't that bad, not as bad as what happened at night on our way home xD
Honorable mention to my mates :
Salina - For making me feel loved
Shou Xian - The one who has been talking about 3 idiots, atleast once a day :P
Jansen - The same usual sporty self.
Jun Wei - Who is still the tallest, smartest person alive :P
Luqman - For coming up with things about Salina & Jia Jun's scandal
Jia Jun - For brining monopoly deal for the past few days. Love it!
Safi - Who has been making an effort to come to class on time and not skip lectures
Jin Ling - For initiating morning meetups
Shu Wen - For staying across the road from my place :P
Wei Ling - For borrowing my Sims2 and making it useful
Puay Xin - For being my awesome darling
Li Hui - For not being late :P
Alvin - For winning today's monopoly deal game
Well that's almost all my classmates! I only missed *L*, Jun De, Yu Meng.
First day, first lesson, started off really well with Mr.Simon Seetoh, tutor for Info Security Technology. LOL! It was pretty cool. We had to do a search for our names in google using some advanced search thingy, which even a baby knows for the record, and search. Well nothing related to me came up though, but for Salina, her name is Crazyalwaes. Do a search ("Crazyalwaes") Excluding the brackets, including the quotations and what do you get? Almost over 7 pages of searches directly leading to our dearest Salina :P We laughed the whole time about it. Just non stop xD
Had our project module and we already fixed our group before school started, but Ms.Yarny, a really sweet and pretty teacher, said that some new guy was joining, and we had Sharon in our class and Gregory aka Keropok aka Salina's eye candy :P And so, 9 from Grp8, 9 from Grp 1 < My group, + 3 extra people. So we made changes, and dropped 2 of the decided members after much discussion and took in the guy who us retaking this module but wasn;t present! GRR! Drew lots and I got the leader position. How awesome. And in case you didn't know I was being sarcastic here!
Well, I dont really remember much about the rest of the day, except that the last lesson, my night class was a drag! Operating System at night?! GRR!! We were supposed to do the practical. Understand it of course, but I just followed instructions and completed it and slacked... If only things were better. Ride back home was good though, well if you minus the fact that Salina hit my hand hard causing my phone to be superman for a few seconds. HAHA! Well damage wasn't that bad. I'd get a new phone in 7 months anyway! HAHA!
So today, things were a little okay. Just that Monopoly Deal was distracting us. And we didnt know what was happening in Digital Media Interaction Design lecture. Grr.
Well great news is the PDA programme for tomorrow is settled ((: Need to thank all those who helped me through the process ((:
Everything ended well. I know Im missing some really important points! But I can't remember all right?! I've got to study a little. Nights
- I know, studying on the 2nd day of school is just too much, I know. :P
Monday, it was a pretty much exciting day for me, supposedly, and early in the morning, I just got damn pissed at something, or rather, someone! I don't wish to speak further about it. So I still tried to be happy. Passed Salina her gift, and I'm sure she liked it (: And we went to get our books. Touching and smelling school notes was really a different feeling. I felt relieved to get back to school and someone I felt safe with my classmates. No one changed a bit, everyone is still who they are, the usual jovial self (: And I love my mates alot. Lunch with them at the pond was good. HAHA! Oh, and Salina spilled someone on my bottoms, I was wearing white bottoms :P But it wasn't that bad, not as bad as what happened at night on our way home xD
Honorable mention to my mates :
Salina - For making me feel loved
Shou Xian - The one who has been talking about 3 idiots, atleast once a day :P
Jansen - The same usual sporty self.
Jun Wei - Who is still the tallest, smartest person alive :P
Luqman - For coming up with things about Salina & Jia Jun's scandal
Jia Jun - For brining monopoly deal for the past few days. Love it!
Safi - Who has been making an effort to come to class on time and not skip lectures
Jin Ling - For initiating morning meetups
Shu Wen - For staying across the road from my place :P
Wei Ling - For borrowing my Sims2 and making it useful
Puay Xin - For being my awesome darling
Li Hui - For not being late :P
Alvin - For winning today's monopoly deal game
Well that's almost all my classmates! I only missed *L*, Jun De, Yu Meng.
First day, first lesson, started off really well with Mr.Simon Seetoh, tutor for Info Security Technology. LOL! It was pretty cool. We had to do a search for our names in google using some advanced search thingy, which even a baby knows for the record, and search. Well nothing related to me came up though, but for Salina, her name is Crazyalwaes. Do a search ("Crazyalwaes") Excluding the brackets, including the quotations and what do you get? Almost over 7 pages of searches directly leading to our dearest Salina :P We laughed the whole time about it. Just non stop xD
Had our project module and we already fixed our group before school started, but Ms.Yarny, a really sweet and pretty teacher, said that some new guy was joining, and we had Sharon in our class and Gregory aka Keropok aka Salina's eye candy :P And so, 9 from Grp8, 9 from Grp 1 < My group, + 3 extra people. So we made changes, and dropped 2 of the decided members after much discussion and took in the guy who us retaking this module but wasn;t present! GRR! Drew lots and I got the leader position. How awesome. And in case you didn't know I was being sarcastic here!
Well, I dont really remember much about the rest of the day, except that the last lesson, my night class was a drag! Operating System at night?! GRR!! We were supposed to do the practical. Understand it of course, but I just followed instructions and completed it and slacked... If only things were better. Ride back home was good though, well if you minus the fact that Salina hit my hand hard causing my phone to be superman for a few seconds. HAHA! Well damage wasn't that bad. I'd get a new phone in 7 months anyway! HAHA!
So today, things were a little okay. Just that Monopoly Deal was distracting us. And we didnt know what was happening in Digital Media Interaction Design lecture. Grr.
Well great news is the PDA programme for tomorrow is settled ((: Need to thank all those who helped me through the process ((:
Everything ended well. I know Im missing some really important points! But I can't remember all right?! I've got to study a little. Nights
- I know, studying on the 2nd day of school is just too much, I know. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment