I'm back!!!!! So people who missed me dearly, don't worry. I know I've been away for long. Just that Alan - my laptop, hasn't been with me for more than a week, and I've been away at the Movement Leaders Retreat. Everything was okay. There were 5 students and 2 Staff. Last night we had out ministry barbecue where over 20 turned up. Thank you all ((: And we had our official AGM meeting. The new executive committee which was supposed to have been elected at the beginning of the last semester was just elected :P And well, in campus crusade we don't really work according to the way the rest of the clubs do. We have SM's & ST's. Some do both. So well, the ST's were elected for the exco. And since KM is year 3, she is the president, Jill is the secretary, Daniel is Welfare Coordinator or something like that, and me, myself & I am the Treasurer. :P
Lots of things happened during the whole MLR and apparently, I'm too lazy to do an update now! I will definitely update soon.
School starts on Monday ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment