Dear God, today everything seemed to be alright. I'm glad last nights episode was over. I somehow managed to have the courage to speak up. Although I wasn't very pleased with the response I got, I know that I won't have to go on doing this anymore. The kids were a little annoying today. It wasn't easy teaching them. At some points I felt as if I would just burst. God, please give me the patience, kids are never easy. I felt I wasn't being very responsible when in the end I allowed the kids to keep up their nonsense. Hilman's situational writing was horrible so was his drawing, but I said it was good enough to have it framed up (the drawaing, not the writing) . Maybe he sensed my sarcasm. And then Marissa had this pretty music box that was really soothing and when H said it was distracting, I said it was good, better than M's voice. Okay I know I was being mean, but God, I meant it as a joke. And I apologised in the end didn't I?
God I felt stumped when I found out that I wasn't going to get paid like everyday on the spot, but I only get paid every 15th, and 30th. I was so looking forward to getting my pay so I could enjoy dinner with Cheryl & Marilyn today. But then, you never let me down. I got my belated birthday treat, or whatever treat that was from C & M. Dinner from M and Frolick from C. A relief God. I was worried about the whole bus fare and stuff, and you pulled through for me yet again. Thanks.
Thank you that Mubeena delievered a healthy baby boy today. I still can't understand how she managed it. Like she is only 18, and I know it runs in the family to get married at an early age, but come on! That guy looks really old... Maybe late 20's? And now a kid?! She hasn't even finished education, and how is that guy going to support her. I'm sure they have their means and all, and I shouldn't interfere, well I wont. But still, she got married just early this year, and a kid so soon? I can just faint! But I was glad to hear that though, that she gave birth. How ironic right God?! She is going to be at the hospital for 3 days I think, and I want to visit her tomorrow. It has been over 5-6 years since we last saw each other. Okay, maybe 4, or maybe 3 years, but its really long. I'm glad that she did choose to keep in touch with me. And well, she is my first friend to have a baby, I hope her twin sister Mushina continues to study and not get married so early, would be such a shame.
God, I didn't really complain much did I? Speaking of complaints, I have something to say! How could S say that today?! I mean, I was telling C something, something that people should say 'No, you're not like that,' or something encouraging, and immediately S turns back and without a consideration for my feelings, she says 'YES!'. Imagine my fury God! I do hope you aren't thinking of it that way as well. I don't look like an aunty do I?! GRR! I think it was that stupid umbrella! Who asked it to rain so heavly and make me carry a big umbrella?! See, now I'm called an aunty, next what?! Grandma.
No God, I'm not angry with you, just venting it on you. There is a difference right? Thanks for being with me today God, it was a pleasure ((:
God I felt stumped when I found out that I wasn't going to get paid like everyday on the spot, but I only get paid every 15th, and 30th. I was so looking forward to getting my pay so I could enjoy dinner with Cheryl & Marilyn today. But then, you never let me down. I got my belated birthday treat, or whatever treat that was from C & M. Dinner from M and Frolick from C. A relief God. I was worried about the whole bus fare and stuff, and you pulled through for me yet again. Thanks.
Thank you that Mubeena delievered a healthy baby boy today. I still can't understand how she managed it. Like she is only 18, and I know it runs in the family to get married at an early age, but come on! That guy looks really old... Maybe late 20's? And now a kid?! She hasn't even finished education, and how is that guy going to support her. I'm sure they have their means and all, and I shouldn't interfere, well I wont. But still, she got married just early this year, and a kid so soon? I can just faint! But I was glad to hear that though, that she gave birth. How ironic right God?! She is going to be at the hospital for 3 days I think, and I want to visit her tomorrow. It has been over 5-6 years since we last saw each other. Okay, maybe 4, or maybe 3 years, but its really long. I'm glad that she did choose to keep in touch with me. And well, she is my first friend to have a baby, I hope her twin sister Mushina continues to study and not get married so early, would be such a shame.
God, I didn't really complain much did I? Speaking of complaints, I have something to say! How could S say that today?! I mean, I was telling C something, something that people should say 'No, you're not like that,' or something encouraging, and immediately S turns back and without a consideration for my feelings, she says 'YES!'. Imagine my fury God! I do hope you aren't thinking of it that way as well. I don't look like an aunty do I?! GRR! I think it was that stupid umbrella! Who asked it to rain so heavly and make me carry a big umbrella?! See, now I'm called an aunty, next what?! Grandma.
No God, I'm not angry with you, just venting it on you. There is a difference right? Thanks for being with me today God, it was a pleasure ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment