Sunday, October 3, 2010

27 days to go
Dear God. Things haven't been good with me. Just when I thought I'm going to be okay, just when I thought everything will get better, I got crushed. I don't know what I should be doing. I couldn't explain myself when such a thing happened, and I don't feel like doing it anymore. But then, I know you can make things better right?! You are my lucky charm God. And with you by my side, I know I shouldn't have to worry about anything! You said so yourself.

"I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad and I rejoice. My body rests in safety. You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever"

Things aren't always easy God. Everyone knows that. But these feelings of emotion I have, and the pain within me, only you can heal God. Many times when I've had many misunderstandings with people around me, or make them angry, they leave. Even when we get back together after sometime, things aren't exactly the same with the people. But LORD, your mercies are new every single morning.

"Great is his faithfulness, his mercies begin afresh each morning"

Though I don't do things your way, and I always make mistakes, you aren't like the people. Though I do stuff that are supposed to make you angry, you always still stay close by me. And God you saved me by grace. Everytime I'm reminded of whatever you did for me on the cross, I stand in awe...

~
If you guys think I'm crazy, or what I'm doing is stupid. I don't care :P

No comments:

Post a Comment