Monday, September 13, 2010

48 days to go...
You guys can safely keep checking back on my blog because I'm updating it every single day. Now that for 5 weeks I may not have so much to do, it simply means I may not have much to blog about, but what the heck, that would mean I would strive to make my day more interesting. I downloaded Inception and Nanny Mcphee today. 5mins into Inception and I didn't get a single thing xD I never got anything from the start. But I loved Nanny Mcphee. Indeed she is back with a bang ((:

So 48 days to that important day, and I've not done any of the 3 things that I'm supposed to do today. So I'm going to punish myself and make sure I do double of what I'm supposed to do today, for tomorrow ((:

H sort of pissed me off today. I don't know why she is acting up this way. I've know her for more than 10 years and she is talking to me as if I'm a stranger, and she was pretty rude today. I couldn't be bothered to confront her because life has taught me pretty well so far xD And life is a really good teacher. I'm hoping that I'm not going to repeat my mistakes again because I don't want people to get hurt and stuff.

The next thing is, I don't understand why R was lying about her so called brother in law. She said that he was a pilot, but he was a oil-rig technician. Big difference uh. And he got caught in the accident when he was going to meet his sister? Actually he got into the accident on his way home after fishing, and he didnt donate his organs... His organs were not in the condition to be donated. Thank God for newspapers in this world. But I do feel for your sis and what she has to go through, although I'm not completely sure if I should believe anything you said. Hais.

I'm going to end here. Busy chatting xD

No comments:

Post a Comment