25th July, was Immanuel Youth's 1 year anniversary xD It was such a coincidence. We were just doing our belated youth day celebration. And when we were planning on the 24th July, and aunty mentioned that we started on 25th July, I was like OMG! Cause the next day when we were going to carry out our post youth day celebration was actually the exact youth anniversary. What excitement xD
So the I received the overdue pictures just yesterday, past midnight. LOL! And I thought it would be good to update... As usual, the whole album is HERE.
So on the 25th, we had to come to church very early. I think almost 2-3 hours early uh. And we rehearsed a few times... Because we only planned everything on the 24th after our buffet lunch. The buffet album is about that is HERE. Well though we only had less than one day, we had a damn awesome show for the church members. We came up with a TV programme sorta stuff. And then it was Immanuel Youth's special program that day. And our tagline was Naalthorum Parisutham, and if you watched Vasantham Central, we just copied the tune off their tagline which was Naalthorum Navarasam xD
So our assistant youth leader Reuben would actually be interviewed in the show by Stanley. Through this, the adults would have a better idea of what we do during our meetings ((: Rehearsal was great and so was our actual performance. HAHA! So after a while we showed the adults of what an icebreaker is, so we called 4 sets of couple down, set 4 out, and the other 4 had to answer questions about their spouses and then when the other 4 came in, they would have to answer the questions. Apparently, Uncle Andrew & his wife answered every single question correctly. Almost all I think, and they won uh. ((:
Then we had Havolyn to come and introduce the youths and share about the activites that the youth had so far in the form of slideshow, done by me of course xD It was a super tedious job, finding a background song, and setting the images in the form of animation and stuff.
Soon after Aunty Rajathi, representing the whole congregation she came and sang a song for the youth. Well... it wasn't such an awesome song, but atleast she took the initiative to come forward and appreciate us. LOL.
After that the youth's parents came out one by one to share about us xD My mum came forward to share, and when she started talking, she started crying too. LOL! And I started crying too ); She didn't say much because she was crying alot already uh, I didn;t get what she was saying most of the time, but I'm sure everyone understood that I was an awesome daughter. HAHA!
And I had to come forward and share about how the coming for youth meetings has made me a better person, what I have learned and how we all have grown together. And then Aunty P, our youth leader came and spoke about ever single one of us and how we have contributed and such. Pastor Maniam talked about us a bit and then Pastor Subra prayed for us. And Pastor Gideon gave us our gifts ((: Thanks Aunty Padma for getting us that.
And we ended off the celebration with a group shot of us ((: That is about it for our 1st youth anniversary. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEalTPf7KmXeXN5ZTvynh8e834ZuqI6rgWqNdmfiZSw-wxRWyJdNIZUXYFCwD8MhgwZO7z5MiZZ5u2yctaOmiE8JhY3VSGpiVrkKVnSJC7Rnv9pN2v3QEn9vveT8e0EvtHwWkzCiwOc2E/s1600/DSC01232.JPG">
So the I received the overdue pictures just yesterday, past midnight. LOL! And I thought it would be good to update... As usual, the whole album is HERE.
So on the 25th, we had to come to church very early. I think almost 2-3 hours early uh. And we rehearsed a few times... Because we only planned everything on the 24th after our buffet lunch. The buffet album is about that is HERE. Well though we only had less than one day, we had a damn awesome show for the church members. We came up with a TV programme sorta stuff. And then it was Immanuel Youth's special program that day. And our tagline was Naalthorum Parisutham, and if you watched Vasantham Central, we just copied the tune off their tagline which was Naalthorum Navarasam xD
No comments:
Post a Comment