Thursday, September 16, 2010

45 days to go
Well past 2 days has been pretty cool for me ((: Been going to the G for the first time ever in my whole life. HAHA! Me and my coursemate Diviya have always been talking about doing it sometime, but we never got the chance. So one day, I decided I'd ask her about it, and she said she already started, but I could join her. But the catch is, I had to travel really far to get there. And so yesterday, 15th September, I decided that I'm going to do it on my own. LOL! The previous night as I was getting my gear ready, I thought that probably the next morning I'd be lazy and give up. HEHE! I know myself too well okay!

So the next morning I got woken up by a phone call around 9am. GRR! And then I woke up, climbed the stairs, 14 floors in about 14mins, this includes going down and up ((: Oh, I forgot to mention that it was Mr.Rain's duty day that morning. So at the back of my mind, I thought I can give up already, but you see, the front of my mind didnt. LOL! And the rain stopped too soon. So I got my gear and headed down to the G. I spent more than 2 hours there and I enjoyed myself ((:

When I got home, I was just too tired to do anything. And today I was supposed to go with Diviya, but then I had to go and visit granny instead. But after visiting granny, I went to the G again. Today was pretty interesting, there weren't many girls around. Ahem ahem! So yeah, I did what I could do, And today wasn't as intense as yesterday because I was tired and the back of my legs were aching since yesterday. And too many guys started coming in already, it was already evening. And I promised mummy I'd be a good girl. Ahem ahem. HAHA! So left earlier than expected.

These 2 days been controlling my diet as well. I can still remember what I had yesterday ((:

Wednesday, 15th September
In the morning before heading out to G (11am) : A packet of milo
On my way to G (11plus) : A small egg tart
After G (3plus) : Hotdog bun
Tea Break (4plus) : A cup of hot milo
Dinner (5plus) : 3 poori
After tuition (8plus) : Honeydew fruits and a mini mars bar

Thursday, 16th September
Lunch @ Granny's place (1plus) : 3 thosai + potato curry
After gym (7plus) : 1 peanut pancake
Dinner (8plus) : Rice, some vegetable and vegetable curry and mini mars bar

Well these are what i had for 2 days ((: I know you can't see results in 2 days, but I don't really feel there is a change. But I think I lost 0.5kg, which is a great improvement for 2 days.

Granny tried to stuff me with her thosai today. I don't really have the time to visit her, and when I do, she makes stuff, so when I called her yesterday, I told her not to make any meat, and so her attempt to make some potato curry, was good. That was delicious, really...
Thanks granny ((: She is 80 years old, still strong and never stops talking. Hais. LOL.

So yeah, my day is coming to an end now. Almost, I'm waiting for PK to come online so I can chat with him ((: I'm pretty happy now. Very happy, Mr.Raj, my ex-teacher aka secondary school teacher, has a friend who is on facebook and lives overseas and she has a very beautiful adorable daughter. Long ago, I bumped into her profile and I bookmarked her profile just so that I can see the pictures of the little girl. And I lost the link, and today, just dropped by Mr.Raj's profile randonmly and found that girl again. And if you are wondering why I'm making such a great fuss out of this...

This is why ((:

Her name is Divya ((: I think she is going to be 3 years old soon.
And I saw this picture the very first time and I noticed how cute Divya is ((: And yeah, I'm glad I found the Elans. HAHA! Elan is their family name I think. And what a relief, I added her mum on facebook, and even if she doesn't accept, I don't care! I still can see her daughter's pictures. HEHE!

I'm falling in love with her so much ((: I hope I have a beautiful girl like this too. Maybe even cuter ((:

Mum checked her weight, and she weight 5kg lesser than me -.-' And I told her that it's because she is short! And she kept making fun of me! Seriously, she looks fat okay! HAHA! Nevermind. I'll show her who I am ((:

Ending of here.

Maybe the only reason I keep pushing, is because of you ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment