Just as my head has been messed up, the passed few days have been a little messed up as well. Well why has my head been messed up?! I don't really know. But I think I've just been having the wrong feelings towards people and expecting them to return the feelings back is not getting me anywhere. I don't know who I can share this without having anyone judge me! It's a little freeky sometimes, but I don't know... I can't talk to you without knowing what is going on in your mind and what are your feelings. But the day you told me what you thought of me, I decided not to pursue you. Seems so serious uh, pursue and all. I just want to grow up and stop believing whatever I see in movies and fairytales! This isn't another cinderella story or snow white or whatever! (These are the only 2 fairytales that come to mind now)
So Thursday has the TV outing with Nusha. TV - Thanusha & Veni. Well initial plan was to go window shopping and stuff. I sort of woke up late thanks to my very late mornings online :P Although when we met, she was the later one! Wait for her for about 15mins! HAHA! Its okay though. And then we trained to Orchard. And we kept talking and talking until we were almost going to miss our station. I saw my school mate Thishalini alight, and I just asked Nusha, "Where are we?", and she could still say, "Orchard I think, lets alight at the next stop and go back!". And I had a feeling that the train doors were still open because of us! So we both quickly dashed out. HAHA! A close call. And then we entered ION Orchard Shopping Centre, well, I wont say entered, because the moment we tap our cards and get out, we are already standing there facing cool stores!
So I saw the Rubic shoe store, whatever store that was! They have shoes my size, but I apparently did have enough cash with me, so I just took a look and me and Nusha decided to go and eat! We were walking around in circle because we didn't know where to go. Then we saw some Indian restaurant, but apparently it was too expensive. The naan and samosa were really tempting though. PK, please stop drooling if you are reading this :P
And then we settled for the food court and we brought briyani. Chicken briyani :P
That's me and my chicken briyani! Oh and my oversized bottle :P So after lunch, I and Nusha walked a bit and I spotted DAISO! So we did an impromptu shopping for Salina's birthday present. Belated actually. I did do something special for her on her birthday, but I didnt have time to make anything for her present because it was the exam period! And wow! DAISO was damn huge I tell you :P
The stuff I was thinking of getting! I was really indecisive I tell you! We spent close to 1 hour there! Too many red stuff just as Salina likes it. I dont know when I got into this creative birthday present making business. Whatever it is, I just want to make things special for the ones I love and treasure ((:
So here is where I was thinking if I should stick to the red box which is quite okay, or get a bigger basket to put more things inside :P And me and Nusha kept walking to and fro and around the shop a trillion times doing some serious hunting! I never knew we spent 1 hour in that shop!
Oh and after awhile, I got Nusha to carry the stuff for a bit so that I could give my full attention and concentration to my creative side to think what I could possibly do! ((:
She looks pretty upset here. But she was okay I think :P And then I finalized the things that I wanted and made sure I could find a good bag to put her gift in, went looking around for red flowers, and couldn't make up mind and stuff... Gosh it was horrible! And I finally decided that what I had was it! And went to pay for it!
Then we walked around ION for a bit, went to some awesome shoe store! And they had many accessories. Then we decided to hit the streets! And it was drizzling... So whipped my umbrella out, and Nusha asked me a stupid question! :P "Can you share your umbrella with me", or something like that! The reason I took out my umbrella was for her! And Id obviously share. I'm not that mean am I?! HAHA! So yeah, I scolded her awhile for it. We got to Takashimaya and walked around aimlessly till we came to Kinokuniya store where they had tons of books! So I left Nusha awhile and I went in some other direction searching of some books. Well, not exactly searching, but browsing! xD And then I got lost :P Coz the store is really huge mind you! And while I was there, there was a suddent burst of inspiration! Like what the heck happened to my reading? I used to love reading so much! I decided that, that very day, when I get home I was going to the library. Oh, well first to return the cooking books and fitness book that I borrowed and find some awesome novels!
Anyway, after finding Nusha, or, she spotted me, we both went back to ION for some dessert. She got coffee, and I got yogurt with some nuts. Oh! That explains the few pimples I've been having. GRR! And then we talked for a few about our online life. HAHA! Sometimes I think online life is just plain stupid... Nothing worth it sometimes. xD But sometimes its worth it just for people like Peeks & Jeeks! What would I do without these 2? HAHA!
And we trained back home and took one picture in the train which she didnt upload saying she looks like a bad girl or something. We didn't take many pictures sadly. We'll take em next time. HAHA! I hope.
So met mum who was waiting for me after work. Walked home with her, dumped my stuff, took my books and immediately started off for the library. Nusha kept mentioning about Chetan Bhagat. And I was curious! And I searched the library only to find 1 book available out of tons of them! GRR!
Well eventually I got some help from the counter and they said this book was there. And this was his first book, and then Nusha told me that this book was remade into my favourite movie, 3 idiots ((: Well I finished the book in 1 day, just the way I usually finish reading books. The movie wasn't exactly the same as this story, but the book was good.
And then on Friday I had to go to Uncle J's place and tutor Hilman who was totally hopless! He scored 7/100 for his maths! That was the first time I was going back to his place after so long and he gave me that results... Well, his dad gave it to me actually. And this guy has his PSLE exam in 2 weeks. If I had 2 months, I would have worked a miracle... But this guy, he has no interest in studying at all. He was drawing, and he wasn't asking me many questions at all and that was driving me crazy! I felt so frustrated! I wanted to scream! And for 2 whole hours, there was nothing I can do at all... He sat there slacking, while his dad was in the room snoring! And I couldn't tell anyone. I gave up on him. Well I tried to push him and encourage him, but no hope! GAH! And when I left, his dad was still snoring, so I didn't get to tell him anything.
Came back home and finished another book. It was a romance book and there were about 3 places where the characters were intimate! So I practically skipped all the details which came to more than 10 pages altogether!
How can people even read those cheesy scenes where they went into detail about the kissing and touching. LOL! But apart from that, the story was great. I guess this is a romance novel, so what can I expect right?!
Today, I only woke up at about 12plus and rushed to teach Ben tuition. He did his homework, but left a few here and there. 3 hours were spent quite okay I guess. And his mum made spaghetti before we left for church. Thank god church was 10mins walk from his home. And we were already late. Had to pay 10cents for being late, and I paid for Ben as well :P He didn't know though.
Ice breakers was quite okay uh. I was teamed with Stanley! And we had to write 5 things we had in common and 3 things that were unique about the other party. HAHA! It was good time spent. Then we played some charades. Then worship, and bible study. It was okay I guess.
Then on my way home, dropped by the library to return the one book I was carrying, which I finished and borrowed another one. HAHA! Gosh, I'm glad I'm becoming a book worm. Sometimes the time I waste doing other stuff is crazy! And books keep me occupied in my own world where I imagine every scene out, except the adult stuff :P
As much as I'd like to tell you how I feel, I'm afraid its going to destroy what we already have. So I'm growing up, moving on, changing my mind about stuff and my heart too. Not easy, but gonna give it a shot ((:
Ending here with a shot of my favourite girl :P who maybe isn't looking her best. HAHA!
Ciao <3
So Thursday has the TV outing with Nusha. TV - Thanusha & Veni. Well initial plan was to go window shopping and stuff. I sort of woke up late thanks to my very late mornings online :P Although when we met, she was the later one! Wait for her for about 15mins! HAHA! Its okay though. And then we trained to Orchard. And we kept talking and talking until we were almost going to miss our station. I saw my school mate Thishalini alight, and I just asked Nusha, "Where are we?", and she could still say, "Orchard I think, lets alight at the next stop and go back!". And I had a feeling that the train doors were still open because of us! So we both quickly dashed out. HAHA! A close call. And then we entered ION Orchard Shopping Centre, well, I wont say entered, because the moment we tap our cards and get out, we are already standing there facing cool stores!
So I saw the Rubic shoe store, whatever store that was! They have shoes my size, but I apparently did have enough cash with me, so I just took a look and me and Nusha decided to go and eat! We were walking around in circle because we didn't know where to go. Then we saw some Indian restaurant, but apparently it was too expensive. The naan and samosa were really tempting though. PK, please stop drooling if you are reading this :P
And then we settled for the food court and we brought briyani. Chicken briyani :P
That's me and my chicken briyani! Oh and my oversized bottle :P So after lunch, I and Nusha walked a bit and I spotted DAISO! So we did an impromptu shopping for Salina's birthday present. Belated actually. I did do something special for her on her birthday, but I didnt have time to make anything for her present because it was the exam period! And wow! DAISO was damn huge I tell you :P
The stuff I was thinking of getting! I was really indecisive I tell you! We spent close to 1 hour there! Too many red stuff just as Salina likes it. I dont know when I got into this creative birthday present making business. Whatever it is, I just want to make things special for the ones I love and treasure ((:
So here is where I was thinking if I should stick to the red box which is quite okay, or get a bigger basket to put more things inside :P And me and Nusha kept walking to and fro and around the shop a trillion times doing some serious hunting! I never knew we spent 1 hour in that shop!
Oh and after awhile, I got Nusha to carry the stuff for a bit so that I could give my full attention and concentration to my creative side to think what I could possibly do! ((:
She looks pretty upset here. But she was okay I think :P And then I finalized the things that I wanted and made sure I could find a good bag to put her gift in, went looking around for red flowers, and couldn't make up mind and stuff... Gosh it was horrible! And I finally decided that what I had was it! And went to pay for it!
Then we walked around ION for a bit, went to some awesome shoe store! And they had many accessories. Then we decided to hit the streets! And it was drizzling... So whipped my umbrella out, and Nusha asked me a stupid question! :P "Can you share your umbrella with me", or something like that! The reason I took out my umbrella was for her! And Id obviously share. I'm not that mean am I?! HAHA! So yeah, I scolded her awhile for it. We got to Takashimaya and walked around aimlessly till we came to Kinokuniya store where they had tons of books! So I left Nusha awhile and I went in some other direction searching of some books. Well, not exactly searching, but browsing! xD And then I got lost :P Coz the store is really huge mind you! And while I was there, there was a suddent burst of inspiration! Like what the heck happened to my reading? I used to love reading so much! I decided that, that very day, when I get home I was going to the library. Oh, well first to return the cooking books and fitness book that I borrowed and find some awesome novels!
Anyway, after finding Nusha, or, she spotted me, we both went back to ION for some dessert. She got coffee, and I got yogurt with some nuts. Oh! That explains the few pimples I've been having. GRR! And then we talked for a few about our online life. HAHA! Sometimes I think online life is just plain stupid... Nothing worth it sometimes. xD But sometimes its worth it just for people like Peeks & Jeeks! What would I do without these 2? HAHA!
And we trained back home and took one picture in the train which she didnt upload saying she looks like a bad girl or something. We didn't take many pictures sadly. We'll take em next time. HAHA! I hope.
So met mum who was waiting for me after work. Walked home with her, dumped my stuff, took my books and immediately started off for the library. Nusha kept mentioning about Chetan Bhagat. And I was curious! And I searched the library only to find 1 book available out of tons of them! GRR!
Well eventually I got some help from the counter and they said this book was there. And this was his first book, and then Nusha told me that this book was remade into my favourite movie, 3 idiots ((: Well I finished the book in 1 day, just the way I usually finish reading books. The movie wasn't exactly the same as this story, but the book was good.
And then on Friday I had to go to Uncle J's place and tutor Hilman who was totally hopless! He scored 7/100 for his maths! That was the first time I was going back to his place after so long and he gave me that results... Well, his dad gave it to me actually. And this guy has his PSLE exam in 2 weeks. If I had 2 months, I would have worked a miracle... But this guy, he has no interest in studying at all. He was drawing, and he wasn't asking me many questions at all and that was driving me crazy! I felt so frustrated! I wanted to scream! And for 2 whole hours, there was nothing I can do at all... He sat there slacking, while his dad was in the room snoring! And I couldn't tell anyone. I gave up on him. Well I tried to push him and encourage him, but no hope! GAH! And when I left, his dad was still snoring, so I didn't get to tell him anything.
Came back home and finished another book. It was a romance book and there were about 3 places where the characters were intimate! So I practically skipped all the details which came to more than 10 pages altogether!
How can people even read those cheesy scenes where they went into detail about the kissing and touching. LOL! But apart from that, the story was great. I guess this is a romance novel, so what can I expect right?!
Today, I only woke up at about 12plus and rushed to teach Ben tuition. He did his homework, but left a few here and there. 3 hours were spent quite okay I guess. And his mum made spaghetti before we left for church. Thank god church was 10mins walk from his home. And we were already late. Had to pay 10cents for being late, and I paid for Ben as well :P He didn't know though.
Ice breakers was quite okay uh. I was teamed with Stanley! And we had to write 5 things we had in common and 3 things that were unique about the other party. HAHA! It was good time spent. Then we played some charades. Then worship, and bible study. It was okay I guess.
Then on my way home, dropped by the library to return the one book I was carrying, which I finished and borrowed another one. HAHA! Gosh, I'm glad I'm becoming a book worm. Sometimes the time I waste doing other stuff is crazy! And books keep me occupied in my own world where I imagine every scene out, except the adult stuff :P
As much as I'd like to tell you how I feel, I'm afraid its going to destroy what we already have. So I'm growing up, moving on, changing my mind about stuff and my heart too. Not easy, but gonna give it a shot ((:
Ending here with a shot of my favourite girl :P who maybe isn't looking her best. HAHA!
Ciao <3
No comments:
Post a Comment