Got my results today. And now would be a good time to refer to this post. Wowee. Almost 3 months since that last post. Who knew I'd get my results and be okay with it. xD
Well these were my interim results.
Well these were my interim results.
3rd Sem interim : 3A, 1B, 1C, 1D
3rd Sem final : 2A, 2B, 2B+, 2C
LOL! Annoying or what uh?! My gpa then was 2.61 and now, it has increased to only 2.71?! GRR! I mean, I passed and all, I did better than many people I'm sure, but I'm not content? I know I slacked off. HAHA! But this is what I have in the end... Mum seemed really pleased though, and I'm sure dad will be too, he has always been happy with whatever I do, just that he never says it. But this time he showed his happiness earlier. He got tons of chocolates. And when I mean tons, I mean tons, but I don't think he knows I'm getting my results today xD
My first sem I had D+. Bad xD. And when I went to sem 2, I eliminated any existence of D's. Thank God! And then now, I'm stuck with C's. Its not that bad right? xD I can work harder this coming semester and make sure C's don't exist on my results anymore. The biggest shock was my VB.Net, the one I thought I'd only get a D. HAHA! From a D to a C is good improvment.
Ding ding ding! I'm going to treat myself to one of those chocolates! HAHA! Still, I don't have any emotions at the moment. Just feels a little down. GAH! I think I'm upset because I think I didn't do well. But I did well right! From a 2.61 to a 2.71! That is huge right?! 3 more semesters. And if I keep it consistent, I can have a 3.01 when I graduate maybe? But I obviously dont think 3.01 is enough for a 4.0. So maybe hitting 3.21? xD
I don't know. I think all these time I have just been wasting precious time! I'm going to study properly. Do my tutorials on time > no copying from Salina :P And put in extra effort every single day. From the 18th of October 2010, I'm going to be a different girl...
Yeah right!
LOL! Annoying or what uh?! My gpa then was 2.61 and now, it has increased to only 2.71?! GRR! I mean, I passed and all, I did better than many people I'm sure, but I'm not content? I know I slacked off. HAHA! But this is what I have in the end... Mum seemed really pleased though, and I'm sure dad will be too, he has always been happy with whatever I do, just that he never says it. But this time he showed his happiness earlier. He got tons of chocolates. And when I mean tons, I mean tons, but I don't think he knows I'm getting my results today xD
My first sem I had D+. Bad xD. And when I went to sem 2, I eliminated any existence of D's. Thank God! And then now, I'm stuck with C's. Its not that bad right? xD I can work harder this coming semester and make sure C's don't exist on my results anymore. The biggest shock was my VB.Net, the one I thought I'd only get a D. HAHA! From a D to a C is good improvment.
Ding ding ding! I'm going to treat myself to one of those chocolates! HAHA! Still, I don't have any emotions at the moment. Just feels a little down. GAH! I think I'm upset because I think I didn't do well. But I did well right! From a 2.61 to a 2.71! That is huge right?! 3 more semesters. And if I keep it consistent, I can have a 3.01 when I graduate maybe? But I obviously dont think 3.01 is enough for a 4.0. So maybe hitting 3.21? xD
I don't know. I think all these time I have just been wasting precious time! I'm going to study properly. Do my tutorials on time > no copying from Salina :P And put in extra effort every single day. From the 18th of October 2010, I'm going to be a different girl...
Yeah right!
No comments:
Post a Comment