Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spent a little time with my BFF yesterday... We were supposed to go the beach, but apparently we ended up going shopping at NTUC for fries and ice-cream. Then back to her home where we fried the fries, and iced the ice-cream with an awesome movie. The God's must be crazy 2. LOL! At first the movie was really boring... And then it started to get really really funny. HAHA! It was really enjoyable ((:

And below is what I got for her birthday... Actually, this isn't the final piece yet. I'm just going to use this to create something really brilliant ((:

The Equipment (From left)
  1. Bunch of yellow flowers
  2. Heart shaped necklaces (only using the yellow one though)
  3. Yellow basket
  4. Cute teddy
  5. Weirdly shaped yellow stones

So there you have it. These pretty stuff is going to be made even prettier. Going to have some pictures in it too. I already started on it. Laced the necklace around the basket, and used the flowers on the basket as well. Once I have printed out the pictures, I'll finish up the rest ((:


A nice picture of me and my BFF Abigail ((: So yeah, her birthday is on Monday, 9th August. And on 18th August, she'll be flying off to Philippines to complete her degree which is going to take her 4 years... She promised she'll come whenever she has holidays. I sure do hope so. Haha!

I just finished writing a 2 page long letter meant for her birthday, but it just so happens, it sounds more like a fare well letter. I was tearing up alot when I was writing the letter. I was worried at first. Like there is a so little time from her birthday to the time she leaves, and I had to crack my head real hard because I don't know what farewell gift to get her. But then I decided I'd do something really funny.

I'll take pictures with her on her birthday right? So I'll print out 2 pictures, the same one. Get 2 identical frames and wrap them up. Since I'll be sending her off, I'll give it to her at the airport and get her to open it one the spot. LOL! Then give one of the frames to me, and she can keep one for herself, and whenever she misses me, she can look at it ((: I'm brilliant aren't I? Haha! I'm totally going to suggest to her that we write to one another like snail mail pals! And if she says okay, I'll get her a bunch of purple envelopes so that she can write to me. And I'll get myself yellow envelopes so that I can write to her. I know I know, I'm brilliant. HAHA!

Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment