Thursday, August 5, 2010

Keeping myself really busy lately with exam preparations and watching some movie here and there. Because of my love for hindi movies, I learned of a new way to download it via torrent and watch it with english subtitles. Thanks to Esmail & PK for helping me with it. So the first movie I downloaded and watched was Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi - A match mdae by God (I think) And it was a really beautiful film ((: I enjoyed myself alot.






This was a really nice scene, one in which every girl can identify with. Even before watching the movie, I was hooked to the song. And really wanted to watch it. And I'm glad I watched it. Awesome movie. HAHA!

Now I'm back to study mode. And also preparing for ministry outing in the 11th Aug. I won't be able to go for it though. Recently have been very discourage in my walk and I seriously need time to get my mind straight and stuff...

Zee came online and shared with me something about the event that is going to take place on the 11th Sept 2010, and it pretty much shocked me... I know I heard it somewhere, but I was too exhausted to go and find out what it really was about. And when Zee told me, I was stunned... I can't say that they can't do this. I feel that is not right, and I'm sure many people can identify with this whole thing. I told Zee that even if we may not like what is happening, we can't pray and ask God to stop it, because if this is what God's will is, then he has his reasons and ways. Lets just hope its not going to be so crazy to the extend that people are going to be killed...

So many errands to run. I hate my holidays! Like mum gives me so many things to do... GRR! I think I should just go to school everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment