Thursday, August 5, 2010

My kind of boy - Something random I found and I'm doing it for the sake of boredom ((:


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Yes

2. Smart?
Yes

3. Preferred age?
Same age, maximum 5 years.

4. Preferred height?
Taller than me > 1.75

5. How about sense of humor?
He has to know how to make me laugh of course. I can't live without humor. And he has to laugh at my lame jokes too. LOL. It hurts my pride if he thinks I'm not funny.

6. How about piercings?
Definitely not!

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Yes

8. Pink hair?
Eww!

9. Mushy or no?
Mushy but not overboard to make me uncomfortable. I can't stand it sometimes.

10. Thin or fat?
Thin ((:

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Fair. HAHA!

12. Long hair or short hair?
Decent length. Not too long.

13. Plastic or metal?
What does this mean? HAHA! Lets say I interpret it in the way I want it to be. Plastic melts when burned, but metal is hot when heated. HAHA! I want a strong man! Able to handle anything. ((:

14. Smells good?
Yes. That amazing cologne!

15. Smoker?

Definitely No.

16. Drinker?
Definitely No.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Yes! Like the movies!

18. Muscular?
As long as he can carry me without difficulty, I don't mind. But being strong built will be good ((:

19. Plays piano?
Ooh. Sure ((:

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
I think acoustic guitar is sexy! HAHA!

21. Plays violin?
Yeah yeah, sure. LOL

22. Sings very good?
It would be good because I sing well, and we can sing duets together? HAHA! And yes, I can sing! LOL

23. Vain?
Nah. Can't stand vain girls, and guys?! No way!

24. With glasses?
Woo!! Yes please!

25. With braces?
As long as he has or is going to have straight teeth.

26. Shy type?
Nope! Has to be loud and outgoing like me.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Good mummy's boy ((:

28. Active or passive?
Uh... I don't know.

29. Tight or bomb?
Hmm. Not sure.

30. Singer or dancer?
BOTH!

31. Stunner?

Why not?

32. Hiphop?
Not really.

33. Earrings?
Definitely not.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-boy/girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Not a very good idea...

35. Dimples?

Adorable ((:

36. Bookworm?
Yeah!

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
WOW! Love that touch to it.

38. Playful?
Aren't all guys playful? LOL. Depends how.

39. Flirt?

Just with me ((:

40. Poem writer?
Hmm. Not a bad idea.

41. Serious?
Nope. Always has to be free ((:

42. Campus crush?
Will only know when I meet him ((:

43. Painter?
Why not! He can paint portraits of me right?

44. Religious?
Definitely ((:

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Yeah but not overboard.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Ooh! Something that doesn't distract him from me. HAHA!

47. Speaks 20 languages?
LOL! As long as he can speak my language, and my parent's we are fine.

48. Loyal or faithful?
Aren't they both the same? Haha! Both please.

49. Good kisser?
Yes yes!

50. Loves children?
No! He should adore children just like I do ((:
We'll have 3 kids ((:

And I so remember how when we used to do such quiz at our blogs, we tag our friends to do this as well. HAHA! I'm going to tag Salina & Thanusha to do this! I know you girls read my blog, so go on and do this. And anyone else who sees this and wants to do it. Go on ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment