100 Truths ((:
1. Last beverage: Coca Cola
2. Last phone call: (In : Mummy) (Out : Abigail)
3. Last text message: (In : From Starhub) (Out : Abigail)
4. Last song you listened to: Hillsong United : With All I Am
5. Last time you cried: Today I think. I get very emotional when I watch movies.
Where question 6 go sia?
HAVE YOU EVER:
7. Been cheated on: Never been in a relationship to be.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Never kissed any guy besides daddy.
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed: Yes.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Never been drunk, but I threw up many times. LOL.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Purple
13. While
14. Baby Blue
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: Yes
17. Laughed until you cried: Many times
18. Met someone who changed you: Perhaps.
19. Found out who your true friends were: A little.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: HAHA! Simple, which of your friends talk about other friends in front of you? They are the ones most likely talking about you. And yes, I'm sure it has happened.
Question 21 and 22 leh?
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2 boys & 1 girl.
24. Do you have any pets: I want a golden retriever puppy!!
25. Do you want to change your name: Yes! Immediately once I get my baptism cert!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Celebrate with family and awesome surprise from mates.
27. What time did you wake up today: Close to 1am. Slept late uh!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching an awesome movie.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My graduation from Uni. I haven't even graduated from poly yet xD
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Last night.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I had the love of my life.
32. What are you listening to right now: Sean Kingston ft Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Nope
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: That my mum keeps calling me a zillion times. LOL!
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook.
36. What's your real name: Krishna Veni
37. Nicknames: Krish, Barney etc.
38. Relationship Status: Single ((:
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini
40. Gender: Female
41. Elementary: North View/Sembawang
42. Middle School?: Sembawang
43. High school/college?: Nanyang Poly
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short: Short
46. Height: 174 I think
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yeah, Jay Sean & Imran Khan & The guy from Knight Rider.
48: What do you like about yourself?: My confidence and ability to be friendly with everyone.
49. Piercings: Just on my ear. 1 pair only.
50. Tattoos: Never
51. Righty or lefty: Righty
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: None
53. First piercing: None
54. First best friend: Abigail Salvatierra Martinez
55. First sport you joined: Netball in primary school
56. First vacation: No idea. HAHA!
Missing question 57 also -_-
58. First pair of trainers: No idea
59. Eating: Oreo
60. Drinking: Tap water
61. I'm about to: Watch Knight Rider ((:
62. Listening to: Rab Di Bana Di Jodi - Tujhe Me Rab Dikta Hain
63. Waiting on: Drop Dead Diva!
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Yes, 3!
65. Get Married?: Yes, 25 latest!
66. Career?: Yeah, IT field, or wherever God calls me to ((:
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both! HAHA!
73. Sensitive or loud: Both!
74. Hook-up or relationship: RELATIONSHIP RESULTING IN MARRIAGE
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Mixture.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: No
77. Drank hard liquor: No
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Glasses, twice atleast )):
79. Sex on first date: Sex on first wedding night!
80. Broken someone's heart: I suppose
Question 81 & 82 gone?
82. Been arrested: Almost. Don't ask me xD
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Sometimes
87. Miracles: Definitely ((:
88. Love at first sight: Alot.
89. Heaven: Yes! Its the one place I want to make sure I have a ticket to.
90. Santa Claus: Haha! No
91. Kiss on the first date: No
92. Angels: Yes. I have my own guardian angel mind you ((:
93. God: Yeap. For sure. Only one true God ((:
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Not even 1 at a time.
95. Did you sing today?: Yes yes! I tried to record it, but I sounded horrible )):
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Don't have a reason to
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: No where. I could go back to my past and fix it, but it won't make me who I am now. I won't have learned so much and be mature (:
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: Don't know.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Yes! With the wrong person!
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yes. Consider it done!
No comments:
Post a Comment