Friday, August 6, 2010

My mum is on my laptop... When I say on my laptop, I don't mean she is sitting on it, I mean she is using it. LOL! She is watching a movie that I already watched without her. DAMN! Haha! Maybe I should have just waited to watch it with her, then I won't be so bored. But because of that, I managed to finish the Bestie Birthday Mission. And the mission is a complete success ((: This picture is when I first got the materials on Wednesday!


And this is my first check point which I reached yesterday - Thursday! You can see how I used
the yellow roses to go around the center and the corner of the basket. Do you notice the yellow heart shaped necklace as well? I laced it on the basket as well. Ohh I'm brilliant. I know. HAHA!


And this my darlings is the final product! I had pictures which we had taken and used it. Oh, and I was sleeping last night when I had this awesome idea of using toothpicks to hold the pictures to the basket. Brilliant. LOL! And I did just that. Mr.Teddy is nicely stuck in place with awesome tape and also, he holds a card. Along with that, remember the beautiful stones, I stuck them in place to0 ((: So wonderfully made is this gift, isn't it? Well you can hold the basket upside down, and nothing from the basket will fall. I have made it fall-proof, if such a word even exist. What I mean is that it wont fall. LOL!

Me is just so excited, you have no idea! And now, I have to just go and get her farewell gifts ((: Oh and she agreed to write letters while she is in Philippines. Amazing! My own best friend as my snail mail pal! Love it! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment