
Well, that is how I have been feeling recently... Things just happen alot. I don't know why people just don't understand me. Like what do you want me to say. You don't even wait for me to explain anything, and you just make a comment and walk off. And how you expect me to respond? When I'm just quiet, people think that I'm angry with them for no apparent reason. I don't get angry for no reason! Like I didn't have a reason not talking to you, and you made it a issue.
Leave that aside. Monday was apparently an alright day. All the studying for my DMBS test paid off. Thank god my classmates helped me with the inner join before the test, because there were atleast 3 questions on it and I was lucky I understood how that worked. The test was pretty better than I expected. What a relief... Presentation didn't go so awesome actually. Like I presented clearly, but Ms.Lim still kept looking weirdly. Hais! Like in the end, I don't know what she wants. Final presentation in 2 weeks, and I'm just done with UI! No coding done. 3 tier how sia?! GRR! I just hope I don't repeat this module. I need to chiong like mad. Hais!
So later this afternoon, am having my VB test. Did I mention how nice my teacher was to conduct another revision class just for me? I find that really sweet. I'm quite prepared for my test ((:
Oh, and I finally got my notice board ((: I have my school calendar + personal calendar too. I'm happy. I got it yesterday. And daddy helped me put it up. Thanks daddy ((:
I've lost my bubbly-ness. No matter what happens now, I'm not going to turn back. I guess this change is something I need. I'm not going to depend on anyone anymore. Actions speaks louder than words. And now, I've had it in so much. Maybe this things happen because I'm so vulnerable. And I'm not going to be the same anymore. I have to remind myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment