Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I know I owe so many updates! HAHA! In just 2 days, I planned to blog about so many things, but I totally missed out xD By the time I get home, I'm like totally tired and piled with so much things to do that I decided to blog another day.

Well Tuesday, in school, something really funny happened. On Tuesday's we usually have lunch near the pond with the clique mates, and after lunch, I, Salina & Evan went to get ice-cream. I got mango ice-cream on a cone, and Salina & Evan got the one in the cup. As we were walking back, I totally don't remember what happened, but one minute I was licking my ice-cream, and the next minute, my ball of mango ice-cream was on the ground. xD I quickly picked it up and put it on my cone. I did lick it a few times, because you see, I don't really care when my food falls to the ground xD And my classmates were totally freaked out, and so I had just dump my ice-cream cone into the dustbin... And then I realised that I should have kept my cone atleast because it didn't fall. My ice-cream was wasted )): And like Shou Xian mentioned in his blog, I left quite a mark of my ice-cream behind xD

On my way back home, I was paying attention to alot of things happening around me. I'm frankly glad to be in a place like Singapore. Its beautiful, clean and its really diverse... I like the fact that how different races and religion can actually be together, living in harmony. But sometimes there are people who are racist... I dislike people who have problem with another's person's skin color. I think its only in Singapore where people with diversity are living together. Imagine a white man going to Africa, or a black man going to the States, people will just keep staring and make rude remarks. Its only in Singapore everyone, or atleast most people accept the fact that we are all different... Singapore is a multi racial society, and for once, can we keep to that. Keep your rude racist comments to yourself even if it meant to be a joke.

I also noticed that fashion is really taking over the world. Remember the older generation? The way they dress up. All the Ah Mah are now totally in trend you know xD Heels, bling blouses and hip jeans. I'm not kidding. I have no idea what the world is being overcome by, but it sure isn't a great thing when you see the very traditional things becoming modernized... And another sight that I found disturbing, is lower secondary kids involving in 'PDA' (Public Display of Affection) Nowadays even adults have issues being in a relationship and these guys are way too young to be involved in such things. I would say that they aren't mature enough to know the commitments of being a relationship. What more is getting into trouble when you are in a relationship. Involving in PDA in public is really very very disgusting... GRR! Wait till you grow up can? You just don't know what it means to be in a relationship, so just quit it and study first!

Well I went on a field trip today. First was to Marina Barrage. And the second one was to National Museum to Singapore... To see that album, click HERE. I really had tons of fun exploring Singapore's future at Marina Barrage. Incase you didn't know there would be an underground road at MB. Which means under water, and I and Diviya were suggesting how it would be, like it would be tunnel with water walls xD And imagine there is an accident, and they hit the walls, everything breaks and the cars drown xD And too many awesome things about MB.

The really cool Singapore Flyer and that is Marina Bay Sands on the right. I snapped atleast several pictures of these ((:

This is the view of the Marina Barrage from the tower, the waters after the yellow line is going to be used for SYOG sports

This is the other side of MB. These pipes along here are to keep the ships from coming in.

This may look like an ordinary painting, but in fact, its a silk woven picture.

A wall of NEWater bottles xD

The very very old newspapers are in here...

A failed picture of me and Diviya (:

These things that hung from the ceiling look too pretty (:





Check out that link on top for more pictures ((:

And National Museum of Singapore was just too nice. Like many people have this whole perception about boring museums and stuff... and you won't believe it when you go there.

The first thing that you would see is this really pretty building.



This thing is called the companion. As you go in, you can key in the code which is on the ground, and you'll also be given headphones from which you can hear more about what you are looking at. To see the museum, mere 2 hours or so wasn't enough. I need a whole day. I missed out a few spots )):






So after the huge gallery, I went to the Fashion gallery.


The fashion gallery was really pretty. Filled with so many costumes (:



The colorful fabrics were really pretty too ((:



Credits to Diviya for helping me take so many pictures.
This one below was taken at the food gallery.
Notice the man behind, that is Mr.Chua, my lecturer who accompanied us in this trip.

And this thing you see was what was used in the olden days to make Satay. YUM YUM!

Very intrigued by those pretty pictures inside xD


Diviya looks so cute here xD

Another failed shot of me and Diviya xD

Another shot of me ((: Diviya said classic as she took this xD

Now this picture is totally candid. JJ was asking me for tissue, and this was taken when he returned me back the tissue xD


This gallery was pretty scary to tell you the truth. There were so many wolves around.


And this is where they are flying up. And there comes a part where they hit a glass and fall. Woo, somehow this feels like some un moving motion picture. Pretty scary, but cool at the same time too.
Doing my disco pose xD

Me drinking a cup of something. But actually when you put that cup in your ear, it can talk xD

And this is my last picture of the day ((: Had fun knowing more about the history of Singapore and also taking random pictures. Diviya, thanks again for being such a great sport and being my personal photographer for some time <3

And I'm ending here also. Loads of things to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment